No build a bot, no money

Options
samkat59
samkat59 Posts: 8 Level 2
Without build a bot available on previous level winning, I won’t spend any money on this game. Taking that away makes it not fun. It went away before and came back. Do that again and maybe I’ll buy boosters. 

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    I have lost the bot as well - just as the Dexter challenge starts. This means there is no way to take part so no Candy Crush for me unless the bot comes back. Why oh why does King insist on ruining the game for its faithful followers. Are they trying to get rid of us? If so they are succeeding
  • samkat59
    samkat59 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    They aren’t trying to get rid of us, they’re trying to get money out of us. I have purchased gold bars in the past but won’t with these changes of supposed exploits. The effect will be me playing a lot less. 
  • Von_3
    Options
    You are probably right samkat. I won't be buying any boosters either. I usually just buy lollipops and hand switches but can't afford to do that for every single game. King are not playing fair.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    Mine is still available. This feature and ones similar have a time limit. If you make sure your game is saved either through Facebook or a King account, delete the app and reinstall it. It should come back then.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello

Hello, I will pass it on to @Elsa. She will help you. I wish you a nice day and a lot of fun
  • Von_3
    Options
    By deleting the app and reinstalling I will lose the few boosters I have managed to accumulate so I will be in an even worse position than now.
    Is there any other way to get the bot back?
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    Von_3 said:
    By deleting the app and reinstalling I will lose the few boosters I have managed to accumulate so I will be in an even worse position than now.
    Is there any other way to get the bot back?
    Just wait out the time the timer shows.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix!  Ok guys, I'm here now.  Build-a-Bot is on a time frame.  I don't know where you are playing your game but I play on Windows 10 and for the past 2 weeks whenever I open the game my trophy box is gone!  That is where you usually find the events like Didi, Rami, Dexter's Race and Build-a-bot.  In order for me to get that trophy box back again I had to play a level and then it showed up.  I reported it to the community manager and he is going to take it up with the studio next week.  This might not be the same thing happening to all of you.

Are you guys seeing the trophy box when you first open the game?  If not, then please play a level to see if it comes back.  If you have the box and Build-a-Bot is not there that means it's not time for it to begin again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?