Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think!

Comments

• vanilla1
    vanilla1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    COLOR BOMB
    Color bomb  B)
    You combined it with striped candies and jelly fishes, you can complete those levels in no time. ;) 
  • TiffanyR14
    TiffanyR14 Posts: 42 Level 2
    PARTY BOOSTER

To the kingdoms supposed great 

• TiffanyR14
    TiffanyR14 Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    PARTY BOOSTER
    To finish my real feelings on my Kingdom community that promised me  free gold bars from candy crush saga. I had not to purchase any bonus or extra lives. That it candy crush saga offers you to buy through your email account. I have never **EDIT: Rude**  free gold bars free the kingdom  somebody that a fake member who probably works for owns this site are posted these all booster to and lives to win I received not  **EDIT: Rude** that makes my saga game win with the post that this fake site it's all lies. They will say anything to keep the alive active on internet. They getting  rich 🙃😬 **EDIT: Rude** that's my feeling or this said 
    Sitting on my community kingdom wasting my time on this site. That promises so many things for you  to have free game benefits for your saga game. Well lie once shame on you. Continue to see more lies of gifts for you  still you get it the next . Now it's shame on me for still being a member of the Kingdom I'm now last word ii post. Good-bye to all these empty promises  from a fake King and  his fake kingdom for his fake for of the true candy crush saga players 💯💯👍🤢😷🤧😱💯👹☠️💯👎👎🦂🕷️🐷🐷🕧🕛📵📵📵🔇📴📴🛂  **EDIT: Rude**
  • พงศกร
    พงศกร Posts: 3 Newbie
    COLOR BOMB
    พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณ
  • nancy65
    nancy65 Posts: 13 Level 2
    UFO
    Pounawea said:
    Also, here are other open questions that I'd love to have your feedback:
    • Which boosters do you never use?
    • Do you understand the different functionalities and the best ways to of all these Boosters? 
    • Do you prefer boosters in other games and think they'd work well in Candy Crush Saga?
    • If you could create a new booster - what would it do?

Don't be shy and share your opinion with the community! Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

I was thinking of a booster that could destroy all the bombs when you use it.
  • VjSerginho
    VjSerginho Posts: 83 Level 3
    Bom dia!!!
    Acho que o único Brasileiro apaixonado pelo Candy Crush Saga  por aqui sou eu...
    Amo muito!!!!  <3 
    Por isso desejo a todos trituradores de doces um ótimo jogo. 
  • ltelencio
    ltelencio Posts: 1 Newbie
    COLOR BOMB
    Best all around booster for every level
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER

Hello everyone!

Only English is accepted in the community, otherwise please use an internet translator.

Otherwise your comments will be deleted!

Sincerely, Spinnifix

@Elsa & @QueenB & @Xarly
  • Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    FREE SWITCH
    I love all the boosters 
  • suzjackson
    suzjackson Posts: 4 Newbie
    PARTY BOOSTER
    Pounawea said:
    Also, here are other open questions that I'd love to have your feedback:
    • Which boosters do you never use? There is a time and place for all boosters.
    • Do you understand the different functionalities and the best ways to of all these Boosters? Yes with time I have figured out all boosters.
    • Do you prefer boosters in other games and think they'd work well in Candy Crush Saga? The boosters definitely make a difference. 
    • If you could create a new booster - what would it do? I create a Jellybean. The Jellybean would clear a block of 4.

Don't be shy and share your opinion with the community! Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?