⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

anything happening for candycrush saga on king.com on a P.C.

Options
flowers
flowers Posts: 4 Newbie
Not receiving lives or tickets for about 8 months. anybody out there?   Funny I was e-mailed from King.com congratulating me for playing this game for 4 yrs. Is the  time I can't play counting?  last posting I saw was from nov. or dec of 2019.  It's now a new year. How long do we have to wait?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @flowers Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, we wish you and your loved ones A Very Happy and Healthy New Year! 

With regards to the game on "King.Com", nothing might happen to the web site in near future... and I have been noticing that from a while now!!  Do you have any other possibility to play your game in a different Browser other than King.Com? 

Example would be, either creating a Facebook account and playing through that OR downloading game into your Mobile device OR download the game on "Windows 10" and download it through the Microsoft Center!!  

On King.Com, the game does not forward also from 2800's!!  So, your best option is to play on a mobile device as there is no "tickets" issue too!! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you need any further assistance... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful New Year!   
  • flowers
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thanks for the reply.  Not on facebook and have no intention of every being on it. Also do not have any mobile devices and don't plan on every having one.  Will try Windows 10 thru Microsoft Center.  Its worth a shot. thanks again and a good and healthy New Year!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @flowers Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, we wish you and your loved ones A Very Happy and Healthy New Year! 

With regards to the game on "King.Com", nothing might happen to the web site in near future... and I have been noticing that from a while now!!  Do you have any other possibility to play your game in a different Browser other than King.Com? 

Example would be, either creating a Facebook account and playing through that OR downloading game into your Mobile device OR download the game on "Windows 10" and download it through the Microsoft Center!!  

On King.Com, the game does not forward also from 2800's!!  So, your best option is to play on a mobile device as there is no "tickets" issue too!! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you need any further assistance... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful New Year!   
  • flowers
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thanks for the reply.  Not on facebook and have no intention of every being on it. Also do not have any mobile devices and don't plan on every having one.  Will try Windows 10 thru Microsoft Center.  Its worth a shot. thanks again and a good and healthy New Year!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Good Decision @flowers :+1:  

I too agree about not having a Facebook account!  As long as we can save our game progress, that's all that matters =) 

Please do come back and post again if you have any questions in future!  

Thank you for your wishes!  I too wish you the same 🤗
  • TiffanyR14
    TiffanyR14 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    I just wish the kingdom would stop overing gold bars and boosters. Cause I have never received anything from anyone yet and I am hurt
     I thought that was why we had this kingdom for the players for extra lives and help.  This is a waste of time

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?