New Top Bar design: let us know your opinion!

Comments

• karenmel
    karenmel Posts: 6 Level 2
    I like the new design top bar much better than the original. 👍
  • tasiaksuty
    tasiaksuty Posts: 12 Level 2
    Glenn1972 said:
    Hi, I like the appearance of both. I prefer the 2nd example. I assume they work the same.
    Kind regards
    H

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    @Deryck

Hi there

I have this function. But there are problems with it. Sometimes the video gets and then it says: Not available.

There are currently many technical problems here and the team is working hard on them. Just a hint from me. If you have any technical problems !!

Please be patient.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2020
    So first when I opened the app it was on landscape version. Now it is on portrait. When I play it’s on landscape again. I’m playing on iPad and I really prefer the landscape.

By the way, never seen an option to see video and I play Saga for many years.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

thank you very much for sharing your opinion with the community. It seems that the general sentiment for our mobile players is quite positive whereas for our Win10 and Facebook players is not. Sidebar icons are shown in different sizes and smaller map.

As per every visual/display change, we always need some time to get use to them but perhaps, in this case, some improvements could be applied at least for Win10. As you know, I can't promise anything, but I'll be sharing this feedback and if anything can be changed, I'll let you know. 

On another note, as our dear @Elsa shared with us already, with these changes we are getting also a direct link to access the community!

We can now access the forum easily and faster! By tapping or clicking on the 3 dots icon, we will be directly accessing this community! Great news! 

Have a delicious day and see you around.
  • LadyOLovely
    LadyOLovely Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    I like the new design but I can not read it, especially how many lives i have in my in box. Im on an Android  LG with extra large screen as I'm about as blind as a bat lol. But even on my bigger then normal screen there is no way I can see it. Ive added a screen shot so you can see what I'm seeing. Please make all the text a bit bigger for those of us with sight problems but still love this game. Or at least give us a way to increase text size in game. Thanks 😊
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I am not a fan of the new top bar. It has made the "portrait" view on my tablet so tiny I can't see the number on the envelope for the inbox. If I turn it tablet to "landscape" the top bar is moved to the left side of the screen. I rarely play with it that way.
    I agree with Elsa on the settings, though. It's easier to get to this Community page with one click. 
    This is a screenshot from my 3000th milestone. You can see the number on the envelope better in this pic than you can on the tablet, lol
  • jlnr1968
    jlnr1968 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Don't care for the new top bar. Very small icons and where did my piggy bank go?!?!?! Disappeared and haven't seen it since I got new top bar!!! Not happy seeing as it  was full and I was about to purchase!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?