No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    So, where is that official statement from the Studio? Here's a summary for your entertainment:
    (I took the liberty to make relevant phrases bold/italic in the qoutes)

Page 44 #1
     this is a very unpopular decision. But as for every decision that is taken, it has its reasons and this is exactly what the Studio will be sharing with us today. 

Once again, thank you for being here and for all your feedback. Stay tuned, I'll be posting the Official communication from the Studio soon. 
    Page 44 #2

As commented earlier today, the Studio will be sharing with us soon an Official communication in which we will get to read and understand the reason behind the changes applied. 
    Page 45
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to confirm that today we won't be publishing the official announcement. 
    Stay tuned. 
    Page 48
    We are still working together with the Studio and, for now, I cannot confirm yet whether the official communication will be published today or not. 

I'll keep you posted!
    Page 49
     still working together with the Studio and we will most likely get an official communication published in the forum next week. I'll keep you posted, but for now, I would also like to say that there are no plans to undo this change in the game.  

I know I'm repeating myself a lot, but I really appreciate everyone's efforts 
    Page 58
    Your feedback is very much appreciated, it helps us understand how this change is affecting already your player experience. Keep your feedback coming  

On another hand, to @WatchMEcRush21 comment and others, we are still in conversations with the Studio. As soon as we have it, the official announcement will be posted in this community. 

I understand the situation is extremely sensitive and I totally understand that you might quit the game because you fully disagree with the latest changes brought to the game. This discussion is very difficult, there are a lot of emotions and tension involved.

again, as soon as we have the official announcement, I'll be posting it here. 

WOW. 
    That's all I've got.
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    King, please just answer this: WHY did you make the change?  (A real answer please, not, "Well it was never supposed to be that way in the first place." 

Just...WHY?
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    So, where is that official statement from the Studio? Here's a summary for your entertainment:
    (I took the liberty to make relevant phrases bold/italic in the qoutes)

Page 44 #1
     this is a very unpopular decision. But as for every decision that is taken, it has its reasons and this is exactly what the Studio will be sharing with us today. 

Once again, thank you for being here and for all your feedback. Stay tuned, I'll be posting the Official communication from the Studio soon. 
    Page 44 #2

As commented earlier today, the Studio will be sharing with us soon an Official communication in which we will get to read and understand the reason behind the changes applied. 
    Page 45
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to confirm that today we won't be publishing the official announcement. 
    Stay tuned. 
    Page 48
    We are still working together with the Studio and, for now, I cannot confirm yet whether the official communication will be published today or not. 

I'll keep you posted!
    Page 49
     still working together with the Studio and we will most likely get an official communication published in the forum next week. I'll keep you posted, but for now, I would also like to say that there are no plans to undo this change in the game.  

I know I'm repeating myself a lot, but I really appreciate everyone's efforts 
    Page 58
    Your feedback is very much appreciated, it helps us understand how this change is affecting already your player experience. Keep your feedback coming  

On another hand, to @WatchMEcRush21 comment and others, we are still in conversations with the Studio. As soon as we have it, the official announcement will be posted in this community. 

I understand the situation is extremely sensitive and I totally understand that you might quit the game because you fully disagree with the latest changes brought to the game. This discussion is very difficult, there are a lot of emotions and tension involved.

again, as soon as we have the official announcement, I'll be posting it here. 

WOW. 
    That's all I've got.

Yes the silence is deafening. Very disrespectful. Information and feedback the headline says. Not much of that going on......
  • JethrinaBodina
    King, please just answer this: WHY did you make the change?  (A real answer please, not, "Well it was never supposed to be that way in the first place." 

Just...WHY?
    Well, the answer to that question was taken down with the original bomb-dropping announcement. 
    "We would prefer that you buy boosters and gold bars....." 
    Yes, that's a quote. Yes, that's why it was taken down within a few days and replaced with the current, similar topic of discussion. 

• lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Dinerboy said:
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
    I beat it, but it took me...

3 tries, and on the third try:
    A full set of Build-A-Bot boosts.
    All three available boosters.
    A couple lollipop hammers.
    5 extra moves.

Brutal, but not impossible.
    I don’t know what a build a bot boost is.  I have never had it.  I also never had any videos to get free boosters like many have.  If that’s what it took to pass the level just think how impossible it will be for someone who has only the 3 available boosters which have now been rendered useless by King and their fix.  I used to buy the piggy bank if I had limited boosters and no lollipops or hands but since they made the boosters useless, I still play but I don’t pay.  Switching the board was the only way to advance on mostly any level past 5000.  It’s all about fairness and King this fix wasn’t fair to me.
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    Is this topic still being discussed? King already made that decision just like every other game makers, they are all after the money, they care less for their player, they think all of us are kids. King, I hope you're enjoying the revenue slump? 
  • MRCrush
    MRCrush Posts: 2 Newbie
    MRCrush said:
    No official statement yet! 73 pages ... 
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
    It was back in December... And still no official statement!
    Even worst: CM is not considering us. 
    Unrespectful is not enough anymore. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    edited January 2020
    lorieb4 said:
    Dinerboy said:
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
    I beat it, but it took me...

3 tries, and on the third try:
    A full set of Build-A-Bot boosts.
    All three available boosters.
    A couple lollipop hammers.
    5 extra moves.

Brutal, but not impossible.
    I don’t know what a build a bot boost is.  I have never had it.  I also never had any videos to get free boosters like many have.  If that’s what it took to pass the level just think how impossible it will be for someone who has only the 3 available boosters which have now been rendered useless by King and their fix.  I used to buy the piggy bank if I had limited boosters and no lollipops or hands but since they made the boosters useless, I still play but I don’t pay.  Switching the board was the only way to advance on mostly any level past 5000.  It’s all about fairness and King this fix wasn’t fair to me.
    It really has made playing the game a lot less enjoyable for way more people than they can possibly imagine. I've lost the Booster Bot now and that was the only way I was able to get to level 3030. My luck finally ran out and they've given me a link to BUY boosters. That's not gonna happen, so I'll be done playing soon, as well. 
    I really wish that everyone played the SAME game and had the SAME "features" in that game. My Mom has never had the Booster Bot either. It's not fair.
    One small ray of hope is the real-for-keeps boosters you now get from the Sugar Drop harvest that can be done every 8 hours. Levels 1476 and 666 are the best I've found for getting them, and I go to every easy level that has them. Until they decide to "fix" it, you don't lose what you've collected if you don't pass the level. 
    Hopefully you'll be able to at least find some fun playing those levels just to hoard boosters for awhile! 
    Or, like so many others, tell King they've lost yet another pay-to-play-er and it's their loss and some other company's gain
    ✌😎
  • JethrinaBodina
    edited January 2020
    Well y'all, I'm beginning to think that they have bound and gagged Pounawea and that a search and rescue party needs to head out on a mission. Any paid employee that represents a company as large as King as an online global moderator would be out of their mind [and job] if they ignored the issue at hand. 

Are you being held for ransom?
    Blink twice for yes, three times for no!

✌😎
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I responded to a thread last week called “How many levels are in candy crush?”  Pounwea was responding to people in thread, so I called him out why no response in one of the largest threads in this community.  He ignored my comment and went on talking about how many levels in Facebook and Win10!  He mentioned that Facebook needs to catch up on the number of levels compared to Win10.  

Stop ignoring us, @Pounawea!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?