No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I responded to a thread last week called “How many levels are in candy crush?”  Pounwea was responding to people in thread, so I called him out why no response in one of the largest threads in this community.  He ignored my comment and went on talking about how many levels in Facebook and Win10!  He mentioned that Facebook needs to catch up on the number of levels compared to Win10.  

Stop ignoring us, @Pounawea!!!!!
    That does kinda stink. I wonder if the King regrets throwing Pounawea under a bus as big as CCS mere weeks after he introduced himself to the global presence that should respect and be happy to see him in the community every day.
    This is an extreme case of shooting the messenger... But he really stepped in it by making false promises and not following through. 
    The posts that say he'll provide updates need to be honored if he ever hopes to save face and get back any of the respect that he's lost over this ridiculous devisive decision they've made to screw up the game and it's players.
    If he has in fact been put under the cone of silence by the King, they need to seriously rethink that strategy because it's NOT WORKING and it's destroying Pounawea's standing in the Community.
    ✌😎
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    I responded to a thread last week called “How many levels are in candy crush?”  Pounwea was responding to people in thread, so I called him out why no response in one of the largest threads in this community.  He ignored my comment and went on talking about how many levels in Facebook and Win10!  He mentioned that Facebook needs to catch up on the number of levels compared to Win10.  

I realize that with a volunteer position such as @Pounawea's it's pretty much a you-get-what-you-paid-for situation (in this case, substandard responses and slightly childish ghosting), but it seems to me there should be someone or something we can contact to complain about this extremely unprofessional behavior? Anybody know? Because yes, this is nearly as ridiculous as the fake fix is. 

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020

I realize that with a volunteer position such as @Pounawea's it's pretty much a you-get-what-you-paid-for situation (in this case, substandard responses and slightly childish ghosting), but it seems to me there should be someone or something we can contact to complain about this extremely unprofessional behavior? Anybody know? Because yes, this is nearly as ridiculous as the fake fix is. 

He's not a volunteer! That's the problem! He's a paid employee of the King and he's destroying his reputation by not addressing the massive number of irate players that are leaving in droves on a daily basis.
    It's out of control. It's wrong on so many levels and EXTREMELY unprofessional of a person with a job title like Community Moderator, or whatever he's calling himself right now.

It's time to end the standoff, Pounawea.
    ✌😎
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4

He's not a volunteer! That's the problem! He's a paid employee of the King and he's destroying his reputation by not addressing the massive number of irate players that are leaving in droves on a daily basis.
    It's out of control. It's wrong on so many levels and EXTREMELY unprofessional of a person with a job title like Community Moderator, or whatever he's calling himself right now.

It's time to end the standoff, Pounawea.
    Im sure that he is specifically being told NOT to engage this thread by higher ups -  be it people in “the Studio” or a different branch of operations.  Correct me if I’m wrong but not even Superstars have been commenting here recently have they?  It’s not his fault if he is being directed this way.  Either way the lack of any response at all whatsoever after more than a month is completely ridiculous.

Perhaps they’re simply feeling out the stats on gameplay since last month when the “fix” was implemented.  The only levels I played under the “fix” were a handful to get to the end of the episode I was on...since then I log in daily, spin the wheel, check to see if the board reset is back, then when it’s not I simply close out the app.  I have the feeling many players do the same.

At this point after what, 90 pages of this thread all we can do is just stop playing.  When their numbers go down they’ll have to respond.  As you said Jethrina, I noticed non-timed rewards were phased back in - maybe they think the majority of players will settle for that back and stop complaining about the “fix”.
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    I feel as if I have been transported back in time with the behavior of the "KING" officers.  Anyone with a lick of sense knows you try to keep your constituents happy so they won't revolt.   You are failing on so many levels.  What this community is asking for is an answer .  If you are not man enough to do that then maybe you should step down and get someone in there that is not afraid to answer.  The answer can be for the fix to stay as it is now or you can undo the fix and make a lot of people happy.

Be a man and give us an answer!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Well y'all, I'm beginning to think that they have bound and gagged Pounawea and that a search and rescue party needs to head out on a mission. Any paid employee that represents a company as large as King as an online global moderator would be out of their mind [and job] if they ignored the issue at hand. 
    🏆 Best comment so far regarding this matter, JethrinaBodina🏆
    It is nice to see that, even amongst the many "borderline" hostile remarks and far-fetched demands, there are still some people who remember that, at the end of the day, this all just about a game! 

🤟 #KeepItFun 🤟

💪 #StayStrong 
    Pounawea 💪
  • Kiwifromdownunder
    Kiwifromdownunder Posts: 9 Level 2
    Noticed that too, not good CC. >:)
  • Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    I don’t understand this topic
  • irmac
    irmac Posts: 2 Newbie
    adahelena said:
    im stuck on an impossible & boring level. i get on, i play my 5 games, i get off. candy crush has not seen my money since last year and never will again. ill never pay for useless boosters or for more time to play a hideous level which ill only eventually pass through dumb luck. thank you, candy crush, for needlessly & greedily destroying a fun game. 

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    Well y'all, I'm beginning to think that they have bound and gagged Pounawea and that a search and rescue party needs to head out on a mission. Any paid employee that represents a company as large as King as an online global moderator would be out of their mind [and job] if they ignored the issue at hand. 
    🏆 Best comment so far regarding this matter, JethrinaBodina🏆
    It is nice to see that, even amongst the many "borderline" hostile remarks and far-fetched demands, there are still some people who remember that, at the end of the day, this all just about a game! 

🤟 #KeepItFun 🤟

💪 #StayStrong 
    Pounawea 💪
    "Just a game". Yeah, it is, but football/soccer is just a game. Games are meant to be enjoyable. Challenging, yes, but enjoyable. I stopped enjoying CC, so I pick up my daily spin booster and leave. It's no longer a "game". It's a con. Oh, yeah, that's a game too. A con game.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?