⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does Candy Crush cheat its players?

Options
Beccad06
Beccad06 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on 1262 and it's a "bring down all the ingredients." It waited till I had 2/3 ingredients down and waited till literally on the last move "move 0" to give me the 3rd ingredient. This game is cheating its players and honestly I am getting tired of it.

They keep telling me not to have too many boosters on one device or it will mess up the game. Why do gold bars cross over multiple platforms and devices but not boosters. I am about to quit this game and so are some of my friends who are near the same level as I am.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Lan_Mol
    Lan_Mol Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I always try to beat levels without boosters to save money. Once, I failed a level with only one square of ice left to break to save the last bear. Another time, I didn't eat the honey and save the bears, so I bought 5 extra moves. With the 5 extra moves, I still failed with just one bear left to save. I have heard rumors of some sort of bot that it rigging each level so that you just barely fail, making you frustrated and compelling you to spend money on boosters. However, this game is largely based on luck. In fact, I almost always beat a level without boosters rather than with boosters. 

• Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options
    Playing a very Hard Level 1705, Which virtually relies on Flying Fish to do their Job, I've nearly got out a few times and The Fish deliberately land on the wrong box..!! Its so frustrating.!! I'm on the verge of uninstalling the Game. Then add insult to injury a speech bubble appears telling me 1920000 have paid to finish the level.! 
  • cheybean
    cheybean Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve just recently noticed that while playing a game with only 15 moves, every time I make a move it takes away 2 or even 3 moves!! It’s hard enough with 15, let alone only getting half that many. It’s BS! I am this close to playing something else besides a King game.
  • tjarona
    tjarona Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This game is DEFINITELY full of cheating to push people into purchasing boosters. Most levels are designed to be impossible to pass until the correct pieces fall in the exact place and order. You are taunted by close wins until it finally allows you to pass. Since Blizzard purchased King it has gotten significantly worse for sure. At level 3204 I have dealt with more frustration than satisfaction with this game.
  • Hooky
    Options
    I've been struggling on several levels,  The levels are getting tedious, The fun has gone out of the Game, Flying Fish deliberately landing on the wrong tiles and so on..!! I hardly play the Game anymore.!! I have to be seriously bored.!! I've spent a fortune with King over the years and now I just feel cheated.
  • William611
    William611 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Been playing candy crush for 3 years on and off I know levels get difficult but I never seen this til now. Sometimes when I create 4 candies I dont get stripped candies, the same with the rest of the boosters. The game cheats alot and has increased the advertising of boosters. I really used to like this game. Level 925 and three years I have to let it go too much greed in the world. 
  • Hooky
    Options
    I've virtually stopped playing now because of all the cheating.!! Social Media is a very powerful tool..!!
  • Jimi770
    Jimi770 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I literally just saw this game cheat. On level 226 I had one fruit behind a cage with a jelly block below that and it was one of the ones where you need to break the crate to allow more fruit to drop down so that the jelly block will fill, otherwise it stays empty and you can’t move anything into it. 

I started again to show you what I mean. It was the second one in from the left and again it’s a green one. Anyways, I was nearly out of moves and the only way I could break the crate was with a striped candy. I managed to get a striped candy in place and activated it. Bingo I thought! However  it wooshed through them all but didn’t bust the crate! This is obvious cheating to make me use more lives. Not happy at all and is a perfect example of the insidious IAP gaming model which in my opinion should be banned.

I have seen things out the corner of my eye before that looked like the game cheated but this was blantent! I was looking right at it because it was the last jelly I needed to get rid of.

i even started a new game just to prove that the striped ones are supposed to go through those crate looking things and it did when I tested it again.

This is extremely bad and needs sorting now. Stop cheating your players to make money, it’s immoral and should be illegal! 
  • Jimi770
    Jimi770 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    This isn’t cheating per say but it’s not on. 

Need 7 liquorice, 2 moves left and not one on the board.

not on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?