No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Kiwifromdownunder
    Kiwifromdownunder Posts: 9 Level 2
    They are just making things harder for those that refuse to "donate" money to them.  Total waste of money for sure, they are taking all the pleasure out of it...
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    "Just a game". Yeah, it is, but football/soccer is just a game. Games are meant to be enjoyable. Challenging, yes, but enjoyable. I stopped enjoying CC, so I pick up my daily spin booster and leave. It's no longer a "game". It's a con. Oh, yeah, that's a game too. A con game.
    @Benni_Jones

Hi Benni! You know how it is when someone takes sides, especially the wrong side. It is all about personal interests. 😏
    We are close to 100 pages so we know what their MO is. Funny, isn't it?
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Marzia333 said:
    I don’t understand this topic
    @Marzia333

Hi there! On January 4, you posted an inquiry asking someone to explain what happened. I responded to your inquiry on the same day. Here is the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/540954#Comment_540954

Below is the ScreenShot:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    Well y'all, I'm beginning to think that they have bound and gagged Pounawea and that a search and rescue party needs to head out on a mission. Any paid employee that represents a company as large as King as an online global moderator would be out of their mind [and job] if they ignored the issue at hand. 
    🏆 Best comment so far regarding this matter, JethrinaBodina🏆
    It is nice to see that, even amongst the many "borderline" hostile remarks and far-fetched demands, there are still some people who remember that, at the end of the day, this all just about a game! 

🤟 #KeepItFun 🤟

💪 #StayStrong 
    Pounawea 💪
    "Just a game". Yeah, it is, but football/soccer is just a game. Games are meant to be enjoyable. Challenging, yes, but enjoyable. I stopped enjoying CC, so I pick up my daily spin booster and leave. It's no longer a "game". It's a con. Oh, yeah, that's a game too. A con game.
    So @Benni_Jones, by your reasoning and following your train of thoughts, one gets that you decide to keep playing a game you don't enjoy and that is a con.
    Well then...
    ⬇⬇⬇
    summer boat Sticker by Pepsi Summergram
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Marzia333 said:
    I don’t understand this topic
    Start at the beginning, Marzia, and read the very first comment. This thread was created by Pounawea and is about the fact that King has taken the ability to back out of a level and reset the candy without losing a life. It has been part of the game since it was created and taking it from the players has basically rendered the game pointless and the opposite of fun. 
    They thought it would be a good idea to try to force people that were already buying gold and boosters to buy even MORE gold and boosters. But not being able to back out of they level effectively steals those boosters from you when they are randomly placed on the board in places that they can't be used. 
    King felt that being able to reset the board provided a "slight advantage" and they would "prefer that you buy gold and boosters". 

Hence the uprising against the King. At this point it's an insult to the masses that this thread goes unanswered and it's rapidly devolving into anarchy. People are angry and frustrated and have every right to be in light of the fact that this thread was created BY KING with the promise of further discussion and the message of the masses being forwarded to the "Studio". Ultimately, Pounawea has started something here cannot finish and this is the end result. 

That's MY interpretation of the situation.
    Ain't pretty, that's all I've got.
    ✌😎
  • [Deleted User]
    mercerik said:
    @Benni_Jones

Hi Benni! You know how it is when someone takes sides, especially the wrong side. It is all about personal interests. 😏
    We are close to 100 pages so we know what their MO is. Funny, isn't it!
    Personal interests, @mercerik? Really?! ... I have personal interests on something as trivial and frivolous as an online game?! 🤦‍♀️ #LOL 🤦‍♀️

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    frenioz00 said:
    Personal interests, @mercerik? Really?! ... I have personal interests on something as trivial and frivolous as an online game?! 🤦‍♀️ #LOL 🤦‍♀️

@frenioz00

Aha! Really??? 😂 You are too transparent! Even Tiffi cannot control herself. She is laughing and rolling on the floor. LMAO! 🤣 

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    frenioz00 said:
    frenioz00 said:
    Well y'all, I'm beginning to think that they have bound and gagged Pounawea and that a search and rescue party needs to head out on a mission. Any paid employee that represents a company as large as King as an online global moderator would be out of their mind [and job] if they ignored the issue at hand. 
    🏆 Best comment so far regarding this matter, JethrinaBodina🏆
    It is nice to see that, even amongst the many "borderline" hostile remarks and far-fetched demands, there are still some people who remember that, at the end of the day, this all just about a game! 

🤟 #KeepItFun 🤟

💪 #StayStrong 
    Pounawea 💪
    So @Benni_Jones, by your reasoning and following your train of thoughts, one gets that you decide to keep playing a game you don't enjoy and that is a con.
    Well then...
    ⬇⬇⬇
    summer boat Sticker by Pepsi Summergram

I understand if English is not your first language and you are therefore confused. But if you choose to comment in an English-speaking community, you really should be able to master the basic interpretation of words. Benni commented that the game is no longer fun, so she no longer plays levels. Therefore, it is a completely erroneous conclusion you come to that she has decided to keep playing a game she does not enjoy. Here words were not confusing, nor veiled. They were direct. So insinuating that she is something less than intelligent because you do not understand her words shows quite the opposite.
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    I wonder if Pounawea is keeping tabs of his/her Hashtag Stay Strong Pounawea. 
    LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣
    I wouldn't be surprised if he/she becomes the Member of the Month (MOM).
    How about changing it to #RestoreFreeBoardReset ?
    That looks better, doesn't it?
  • [Deleted User]
    mercerik said:
    frenioz00 said:
    @frenioz00
    Aha! Really??? 😂 You are too transparent! Even Tiffi cannot control herself. She is laughing and rolling on the floor. LMAO! 🤣 

kristen bell GIF
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?