It’s no longer fun and relaxing

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,381 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Your feedback on the game matters! Tell us everything!.

Comments

• katerinescallan
    katerinescallan Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I’ve been playing Candy Crush for years and have got to the end where I’m waiting for new levels. They have got extremely difficult but I play old games morning and night to collect the sugar drops so I have enough boosters to get through the new levels. There are always three here of t hem which is 45 games to get through in a week. 
    Then King made it more difficult by not giving out as many boosters, instead making them timed, which I mostly can’t use so they are wasted. All that time collecting sugar drops and I end up with only a few boosters I can use on the new games. Then I realised that if I start a new game with two colour bombs together I have a better chance of getting through the game. So I would play enough games in order to collect two colour bombs and I would restart games to get them in  a better position to play. You used to be able to restart each game without losing a life or booster but now King have made you lose  the latest booster and a life each time you want to restart. 
    It seems they are determined to make it so hard that I want to delete Candy Crush altogether. 
    Im really angry as I spend quite a bit of money to Help me along  even  while using the boosters I collect but I will be deleting it and never playing King games again if they keep doing what they’re doing to make it so difficult. 
    Get rid of the timed boosters and stop taking away the opportunity to reset a game without losing a life and booster. It’s no longer fun and relaxing just annoying. 
  • Lynne_Mallya
    Lynne_Mallya Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    And now they appear to be "capping" sugar drops at 5 per level!  
  • Kiwifromdownunder
    Kiwifromdownunder Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Yep, that is RIDICULOUS, capping the candies to 5.  Needs to be put back asap. >:)
  • Kait1108
    Kait1108 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I always laugh when I see anything about "relax" & play candy crush😂😂
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 605 Level 4
    Options
    To start with its relaxing but then after 2 time you loose 1 level that’s abou it . The real candy crush player come out . And you feel like i had to clear this level lol . Its funny but I enjoy even that feeling . ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?