No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Shameless is more like it!  😬 

Try to make a name for yourself without using other people.
    It will make you feel better inside.
  • Johan_Thunberg
    Johan_Thunberg Posts: 7 Level 2
    I responded to a thread last week called “How many levels are in candy crush?”  Pounwea was responding to people in thread, so I called him out why no response in one of the largest threads in this community.  He ignored my comment and went on talking about how many levels in Facebook and Win10!  He mentioned that Facebook needs to catch up on the number of levels compared to Win10.  

Stop ignoring us, @Pounawea!!!!!
    That does kinda stink. I wonder if the King regrets throwing Pounawea under a bus as big as CCS mere weeks after he introduced himself to the global presence that should respect and be happy to see him in the community every day.
    This is an extreme case of shooting the messenger... But he really stepped in it by making false promises and not following through. 
    The posts that say he'll provide updates need to be honored if he ever hopes to save face and get back any of the respect that he's lost over this ridiculous devisive decision they've made to screw up the game and it's players.
    If he has in fact been put under the cone of silence by the King, they need to seriously rethink that strategy because it's NOT WORKING and it's destroying Pounawea's standing in the Community.
    ✌😎
    You're probably right here, King did throw him under the bus. Not very nice of them. We shouldn't be too hard on him, he's just doing his job. I'm guessing it was company order to say "an official announcement will come soon" and he relayed the message. Some sort of damage control, or just stalling hoping we will move on and forget. Since we didn't forget and move on the new company order probably is "don't touch that thread".

Anyway, the announcement of why they "fixed" the game isn't important. It will not change things back. And we all know why they did it. Still, I would like to hear them try explain the change without saying straight up we want more money... :D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Wow! If you think "making a name" for oneself happens here, you sure have a lot of free time. However, @mercerik, thanks for the life lesson, I already feel better inside! #PeaceOut
  • [Deleted User]
    What @frenioz00 ? You answer Mercerik, but no answer for me as to why you would try denigrating good people on here by misinterpreting some things and insinuating others? After talking about other people making borderline hostile remarks?  
    Chill dear @SuzyFuller. My answer to you lesson on English and morality went to "it will be posted after it is accepted". It will come soon enough but, if it doesn't, let me know and I will get back to you so you can make sure I have fully taken you admonishment in. #PeaceOut
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    frenioz00 said:
    Wow! If you think "making a name" for oneself happens here, you sure have a lot of free time. However, @mercerik, thanks for the life lesson, I already feel better inside! #PeaceOut
    @frenioz00

Of course, you can't make a name for yourself here. I didn't say that you can. This is not the right place for that at all. It looks like you are hungry for attention. There are other ways of building your self-esteem. Patronizing the CM in a thread that he created when you know that people here are already upset with him for abandoning the promise of posting the Studio Announcement that he failed to deliver is not the way to do it. You are playing with fire. You got an idea from someone who tried to incite trouble here last month. You are imitating that fellow, hoping that you'll end up being rewarded like her. Am I getting too close to the fact? You must have thick skin to even try and feel better about it. 😂

If you want to win someone's approval, why not try King Games owner? I doubt that you can unless you are green if you know what I mean! 😂😂😂
  • Badbusiness
    Badbusiness Posts: 2 Newbie
    @Pounawea,   No, no, no,no, no...your deafening silence is just plain RUDE!
    A glaring lack of basic good manners...
    It is also disrespectful, cowardly, antagonistic, hostile, condescending and dismissive!
    Or are you simply following corporate directives and are afraid that you will lose your job? 

Excuse me, but what does a Community Manager do anyways?? 
    You hide behind the mythical “Studio” as if they have superpowers. 
    Like they cannot be approached without an invitation to kiss the hem of their coat...
    It reminds me of the “Wizard of Oz”! Pathetic, ineffectual and SAD! 
    Not appropriate for year 2020.

@Pounawea & management:
    Here are some of your behaviors observed after the Reset Blunder started:
    1)Unbelievably, you did not anticipate the extreme negative feedback.  
    2) You scrambled to explain this as a “fix“. After EIGHT years...
    3) Use the “ I’m new here and just learning the ropes.” excuse.
    4) Continue to refuse to acknowledge mistake. Keep hoping it dies down. 
    5) Take no action except a vague “ I’ll see what I can do.”  Hope this will suffice.
    6) Make promises of future communication and not follow through. Hope no one notices.
    6) Be active on other sites and again think we don’t notice. Adding insult to injury.
    7) Keep hoping the attention span of your customers shrinks even further and they will forget what the hot topic is altogether. Try to diminish prominence of this thread despite thousands  of responses.
    8) Quietly slip back non-timed boosters without admitting that misstep. Hope the minions will swoon with gratitude. Loosen probability of landing on jackpot. More swoons, please.
    10) What little-itty-bitty problem with the tiny reset issue? What was that again?
    11) We have insulted your intelligence and ignored your reasonable suggestions but be sure to keep opening your wallets...and have a sweet crushing day!

If I am mistaken in any of the above please make any corrections.
    You see what happens in a vacuum?

For 96 pages people have shared their observations, opinions, recommendations.
    Usually this kind of tsunami of negative reactions to such an organizational blunder gets the attention of the top of the business  structure. Usually.
    Usually there is a “crisis-intervention-rapid-response” team convened to nip the problem in the bud before it balloons out of control. Usually.
    The organization protects itself and tries to make a meaningful correction. Usually.

The RESET feature  should have been restored after a week and not let fester for close to six weeks. 

This should be our biggest problem in the midst of fires, floods, earthquakes, war & suffering.
    Helen

Activision: You invested in/ inherited a flagship game with just the right attributes to intrigue and captivate millions around the globe. By some serendipity it has a certain magic that works across all ages & sexes on 7 continents. There is nothing else quite like it. 
    Don’t let it slip away.

• [Deleted User]
    mercerik said:
    frenioz00 said:
    @frenioz00

Of course, you can't make a name for yourself here. I didn't say that you can. This is not the right place for that at all. It looks like you are hungry for attention. There are other ways of building your self-esteem. Patronizing the CM in a thread that he created when you know that people here are already upset with him for abandoning the promise of posting the Studio Announcement that he failed to deliver is not the way to do it. You are playing with fire. You got an idea from someone who tried to incite trouble here last month. You are imitating that fellow, hoping that you'll end up being rewarded like her. Am I getting too close to the fact? You must have thick skin to even try and feel better about it. 😂

If you want to win someone's approval, why not try King Games owner? I doubt that you can unless you are green if you know what I mean! 😂😂😂

OK, let’s see if we can put this to rest:

1- I not hungry for attention, just for a burger -it is quite past dinner time here and I’m still trying to get out of this mess.

2- When you say “There are other ways of building your self-esteem”, are you being patronizing –sorry, but it almost sounds like a negative insinuation about my self-esteem- or is it just normal for you to make such a comment to someone you know nothing about?

3- How did I patronize the CM who created this thread? Go back, you’ll see that my post that started all this back and forth between you, @SuzyFuller and I (page 95) actually took someone else’s comment and highlighted that it was quite funny (maybe I should have clarified that what I had found the funniest was the first sentence of such post). I also wrote #KeepItFun andPounawea.

4- Your playing with fire remark is beyond me, don’t even know what you are talking about.

5- You say that I “got an idea from someone who tried to incite trouble here last month. You are imitating that fellow, hoping that you'll end up being rewarded like her”. Sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn’t even a member of the Community last month –I actually only discovered its existence on Dec. 31, 2019.

6- No, you are not getting close the fact –whatever the fact is for you- or to anything else for that matter.

7- My skin is normal, just thin enough to let the air in and thick enough to put up with all this and still have a smile on my face. Oh, BTW: my I already feel better inside comment is something people call irony.

8- I don’t need to win anyone’s approval in an online gaming community. And yes, if you must know, I am as green as the Federal Reserve. Do you know what that feels like?

Are we good now?

Can you just pretend I don’t exist and that I did not post the comment that has clearly got you all hot and bothered, as well as stop quoting and/or referencing me?

Thanks and have a blessed night!
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    @Pounawea,   No, no, no,no, no...your deafening silence is just plain RUDE!
    A glaring lack of basic good manners...
    It is also disrespectful, cowardly, antagonistic, hostile, condescending and dismissive!
    Or are you simply following corporate directives and are afraid that you will lose your job? 

Excuse me, but what does a Community Manager do anyways?? 
    You hide behind the mythical “Studio” as if they have superpowers. 
    Like they cannot be approached without an invitation to kiss the hem of their coat...
    It reminds me of the “Wizard of Oz”! Pathetic, ineffectual and SAD! 
    Not appropriate for year 2020.

@Pounawea & management:
    Here are some of your behaviors observed after the Reset Blunder started:
    1)Unbelievably, you did not anticipate the extreme negative feedback.  
    2) You scrambled to explain this as a “fix“. After EIGHT years...
    3) Use the “ I’m new here and just learning the ropes.” excuse.
    4) Continue to refuse to acknowledge mistake. Keep hoping it dies down. 
    5) Take no action except a vague “ I’ll see what I can do.”  Hope this will suffice.
    6) Make promises of future communication and not follow through. Hope no one notices.
    6) Be active on other sites and again think we don’t notice. Adding insult to injury.
    7) Keep hoping the attention span of your customers shrinks even further and they will forget what the hot topic is altogether. Try to diminish prominence of this thread despite thousands  of responses.
    8) Quietly slip back non-timed boosters without admitting that misstep. Hope the minions will swoon with gratitude. Loosen probability of landing on jackpot. More swoons, please.
    10) What little-itty-bitty problem with the tiny reset issue? What was that again?
    11) We have insulted your intelligence and ignored your reasonable suggestions but be sure to keep opening your wallets...and have a sweet crushing day!

If I am mistaken in any of the above please make any corrections.
    You see what happens in a vacuum?

For 96 pages people have shared their observations, opinions, recommendations.
    Usually this kind of tsunami of negative reactions to such an organizational blunder gets the attention of the top of the business  structure. Usually.
    Usually there is a “crisis-intervention-rapid-response” team convened to nip the problem in the bud before it balloons out of control. Usually.
    The organization protects itself and tries to make a meaningful correction. Usually.

The RESET feature  should have been restored after a week and not let fester for close to six weeks. 

This should be our biggest problem in the midst of fires, floods, earthquakes, war & suffering.
    Helen

Activision: You invested in/ inherited a flagship game with just the right attributes to intrigue and captivate millions around the globe. By some serendipity it has a certain magic that works across all ages & sexes on 7 continents. There is nothing else quite like it. 
    Don’t let it slip away.

HERE HERE!!!!!
    Look how much effort Badbusiness put into this!! 
    You are a horrible company if you don’t reply to this person. 
    It is the RIGHT thing to do!!
    Ive never seen such abhorrent behaviour from a company who makes money from us, the people who put this game on the map. 
    You should all be ashamed

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Not enough people have quit or stopped playing. Simple as that.

Those addicted to the little dopamine hits that result from something going right during a game are still there. Just like alcoholics, smokers, gamblers, they made the game this way with a purpose to attract, engage and addict these addictive personality types.

This thread - 5 weeks old with 97 pages, 71 200+ views and 1400+ answers still doesn't qualify as a hot topic. Though it clearly is the hottest topic here, why do we think that is?

Checked in yesterday on my birthday - Nothing. Not a cracker - Gran Turismo gave me a free 1 million credit car for my birthday! Thats how a decent respectful game platform operates. Fireworks and everything :awesome: ROFL

We can't even get a response to them actually ruining the game we supported loyally for years and years - and this has been said over and over again here, other posts, forums, social media, their game adverts on facebook - still nothing.

I commented on an official CC fb post asking what our new years candy crush resolutions were saying that my new years resolution was to quit because of the removal of board resets.

They gave me a top fan badge for that - absolute morons. Sums up what we are dealing with.

But the rest of the people there were carrying on mostly like nothing had happened. So obviously not enough people have quit or stopped playing, and until that happens, I think we are wasting our time here.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?