How find tasks in Chocolate Box?

drambin
drambin Posts: 16 Level 2
i clicked on a blue box but I can’t find the tasks. I have no idea what I am trying to do.

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Each color has 4 choices of task. Pick the one you think you can complete and click the Select button. Then click Go to the Map and either go back to a level you know is will give you what you need to complete it or just play the level you're on and get it while you're playing.
    You don't have to beat levels or anything like that, you just have to collect whatever you chose. If you're having a hard time with the task you can go back to the box and choose a different task of the same color!
    The only drawback to this new addition is the three-per-day limit. You can only complete 3 tasks at a time so you can only reap the reward every other day. While no real-for-keeps booster is worthless, it's a little sad that you can't complete it all in one day with the reward being only a hammer, color bomb, and wrapped/striped candy.
    When you've gotten all four colors in the box it'll give you a Claim button to click.

Screenshots below!
    ✌😎

Collect 15 color bombs to get the red candy in the box

*****OR*****

Collect by completing one level on the first try

• JethrinaBodina
    l If you tell me what level you're on I'll help you find a level that might get you the candy you need faster than playing through levels for it. I'm sure you've noticed that some levels have lots of something that others may not have. Level 1000 is a great level for color bombs and blue, green, orange, and purple candies. I love playing that level!!
  • drambin
    Thank you but it finally gave me credit for that box. I clicked on another box and it even has a bar to show my progress. I still don’t know what I am doing to get credit, but that is okay too. 
  • drambin
    Thank you. Now I understand. The screenshot shows I have to collect color bombs. I thought that was the reward. I apologize for taking up your time. I am old and all this stuff is new to me. I am blaming my confusion on chemo-brain. lol
  • JethrinaBodina
    drambin said:
    Thank you but it finally gave me credit for that box. I clicked on another box and it even has a bar to show my progress. I still don’t know what I am doing to get credit, but that is okay too. 
    Great! You're welcome.
    That's why I gave you screenshots and examples.
    You can choose one of the four tasks and when you reach that goal the candy goes in the box. You'll get the progress bar at the end of each level, so go to the next color you want to play for until you've gotten three done each day. 
    My screenshots only show red because I've done the other three today and have to wait until tomorrow for this one.
    Have fun!
    ✌😎
  • drambin
    Thanks again for your help and patience.
  • JethrinaBodina
    If you were "taking up my time" as you said I wouldn't have answered to help you! It's my pleasure to explain if I can. I my Mom every day 😊 I will answer any questions you may come up with 😁
    I also do the bomby levels for her, lol 💣💣💣

I hope the game brings you pleasant distraction during what I'm assuming is a stressful and trying time for you. I know that it helped me get through the past several months. I still have insomnia! It does NOT help with that! LoL
    It may actually be partly responsible  👀💤👀
  • drambin
    No worries. I have beaten cancer twice. The chemo was 16 years ago but it really ruined my legs. I wondered why the oncologist always checked my legs first!  lol I hope your mom is not going through that.
  • JethrinaBodina
    That's good to hear! My Mom has heart disease and a pacemaker. It was a tough few weeks since Thanksgiving, but she's feeling better now than she has in quite some time. Thank you for asking. 
    My silly dawg Lucky was just put on lasix for an enlarged heart, too. I've always said he's got a big heart cuz he loves everybody and their dawgs. LoL He's almost 11 and he scared me a week ago, this is a new health problem and I don't like it at all. I can't imagine life without him! We lost our cat Cotton, his favorite toy, last June. Seems like every time I take a pet to the vet they don't get to come home if they've had an xray! Lucky has lots of friends where we live and they all stop to say hi when we go for our walks. He's a good boy.

• drambin
    I am glad your mom is better. I hope Lucky does well on his new meds. Adorable babies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?