⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

6136 is impossible

My fruit never drops - even after key reaches the bottom & disappears.  I've tried it many times with as many as 20 turns waiting for the fruit to open I give up...

Answers

• ontgt55
    ontgt55 Posts: 10 Level 2
    My fruit never drops - even after key reaches the bottom & disappears.  I've tried it many times with as many as 20 turns waiting for the fruit to open I give up...

Focus on top key next to choc maker first,   Once you open up the key, the chocolate will cover and open the next, etc... then ensure the middle blocks get taken out.  The top one was the most challenging at first.  It took me a few tries to get through the first time but I just got through again on my first try back.  It’s tough but not impossible.  Hope that helps! 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @@Sheila_Stewart-2 and welcome to our friendly community.  Can you please post the make & model and software version of what you are playing on, tell whether you used any boosters to collect the keys (like a hammer) and include your game ID,  "Find Game ID Number" so they can investigate further? They also need to know if you used any lollipop hammers during the level (for example to get the keys).

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?