Can't sync special candies after factory restored my phone

jeTTT
jeTTT Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello,
Yesteday, I factory restored my s8 phone. I connected to game laucher account and facebook account yes it has restored my current level but not special candies. 
In fact when i play candy crush saga on laptop via facebook there is still left some special candies from old days when I used to play the game on computer.

Please can someone help me restore, sync special candies?!

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Sadly, you have permanently lost the candy in this situation.
    Whatever device you play on, there is some data that's stored directly on that device. It allows you to use them to play when you're offline. 
    Any time the data is cleared from your device you'll lose accumulated candy as well as the lives you have left and whatever is in the in-app mailbox. If It's a part of the game that you can't use or access without being on the internet it'll be synced because that data is stored on King's servers.
    If you play on different devices, they will not have the same #of boosters, mail, or lives. The only things that'll match from one device to the next are the ongoing "features", and that's IF those match. They don't have to match, either. The features are actually random from device to device. My Mom has never had the "same" game on the two devices she uses to play.
    I'm sorry you lost all of that stuff... 😒 it's very disappointing.

✌😎
  • jeTTT
    @JethrinaBodina thank you for your response.

But, is there at least any way to get my old special candies from facebook because when I connect on PC there are some special candies (not the big number i collected on phone) but at least to get by.
    How can i sync the accounts now properly?!!!
  • JethrinaBodina
    I wish I could say yes, but there isn't. Facebook is the interface that gives you the ability to save the data and progress that are across the platforms you use to play.
    If you aren't online and signed in to Facebook you don't even have the same people as friends. on the teams or in the races that you have when you ARE signed in to Facebook.
    The game pulls those people from your list of friends on Facebook. If they aren't your friends there they won't show up in the game either.
    If you have a Facebook account and a king.com account and are signed in on FB on one and King.com on a different device you'll be playing and competing with random strangers on the King.com device. Your progress in the game will be synced, but that's it. 
    I don't have as many friends too trade lives with as my MOM! LoL 
    ✌😎
  • jeTTT
    Yes, but I also connected with facebook in phone as well. Friends do show up. Only special candies don't.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Exactly.,that's what I was trying to say. They match because you're signed in to Facebook. That data, your list of friends, isn't stored on your phone for this purpose. They are "Facebook" friends and the only place you'll find that exact list of friends is there because that list is stored BY Facebook. 
    It doesn't come from the contacts list on your phone or tablet or PC. 
    It you don't have a Facebook account you can play with an account created on King.com. Then you'd have a list of people you don't know as "friends". 
    They want you to be able to play the game when you're not online so that ever-changing smallish amount of data, your lives and boosters, is stored on your phone. You can play and play and not be online to do it. But you won't be able to save your progress until you get to WiFi and your device is able to hand that information over to King and Facebook. They can't keep track of data that's completely stored on your phone and aren't tasked to do so. That's a LOT of constantly changing data that they don't have to leave space open for on their servers, too.
    So if you ever do play when you don't have access to the internet, don't close the game until you are online and you know you've saved your progress.
    ✌😎
  • jeTTT
    @JethrinaBodina thanks for explaining a little bit.

Most of the time I played the game was online via Wifi or 4G, even thought when restored I got 0 special candies/booster.

Even thought I sync all programs on computer before factory restore, when restored every program returned the way it was even chats with photos and videos on Viber and WhatsApp, not Candy Crush Saga.

For me personally this is a big problem, because I have lost more than 500 special candies / boosters all together and now I have 0.
    I have 89 Color Bombs, 103 Wrapped Candy,  233 Jelly Fish, 123 Coconut Wheel, 112 Lucky Candy, 20 Free Switch, and 8 Lollipop Hammer on Facebook which I cannot use as well because I don't play on PC anymore like most of us, meaning I am loosing more than thousand special candies.

I think it is not fair for a regular player going from Prada to nada in a matter of seconds.

@Elsa I have seen you helped other facing the same issues. Is there any chance for me at least to use these candies on my game I play in my phone.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jeTTT thanks for tagging me.  I have been helping players for 4 years now and have come across your situation more times than I care to remember.  I was told that all boosters and lives are saved just to your device.  Gold bars should never be lost because they are saved on their server.  Any time there is a crash on your device, or issues with updating the game version or your device version you could lose them at any time.  I have told so many players that and I used to have it as part of my signature because whenever someone new comes here they are totally surprised that it has happened to them.  Management wrote a message about this and you can read all about it here.  This applies to reward boosters that you won in an event.   They are telling you not to accumulate them but to use them as you get them.  If they are purchased boosters that you have lost then I can give you directions on how to find out if those can be returned to you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?