No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    *** Just a heads up to you all. The CM is "not hiding, not avoiding, and not facing it directly though he is reading all the comments and sure feels bad for us all however he is not allowed to speak about any of it." ***

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Ramblin said:
    *** Just a heads up to you all. The CM is "not hiding, not avoiding, and not facing it directly though he is reading all the comments and sure feels bad for us all however he is not allowed to speak about any of it." ***
    :-1: And how would you know this? Go on, give us a heads up about that.

If @Pounawea is reading all the comments, to not respond in any way is by definition I would have thought - hiding, avoiding and not facing this thing directly. Especially if actively participating in other forum discussions. It just can't be any other way.

What do you mean, not allowed- Could you please explain this to us @Ramblin?

And @Pounawea - if you are reading all these comments, don't feel bad. None of us hold you responsible (yet) because none of us think you made this decision. So don't feel bad:-

Just tell us all what is going on.

You promised this many times in the first 50 pages, you owe us some kind of explanation before now. Regardless of any studio, this is about your word to us.

Is your word worth anything?
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    @TurboTim66 said: 
    :-1: .

If @Pounawea is reading all the comments, to not respond in any way is by definition I would have thought - hiding, avoiding and not facing this thing directly.

Happy birthday, Turbo!
    I agree with you, regardless of the reason why it hasn't happened yet. Whether he's not being allowed to return to this thread with an "official" announcement or he hasn't got anything new to say, leaving this discussion has created an actual monster. No one is happy about the "fix" and they are taking it out on each other instead of directing all of that energy to the source of the problem. 
    It's long past any reasonable amount of time the players should be expected to wait for his promise to return to the thread. At this point it's becoming more about that than theactual topic of the thread. Now his absence is feeding the monster.

✌😎

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Ramblin said:
    :-1: And how would you know this? Go on, give us a heads up about that.

If @Pounawea is reading all the comments, to not respond in any way is by definition I would have thought - hiding, avoiding and not facing this thing directly. Especially if actively participating in other forum discussions. It just can't be any other way.

What do you mean, not allowed- Could you please explain this to us @Ramblin?

And @Pounawea - if you are reading all these comments, don't feel bad. None of us hold you responsible (yet) because none of us think you made this decision. So don't feel bad:-

Just tell us all what is going on.

You promised this many times in the first 50 pages, you owe us some kind of explanation before now. Regardless of any studio, this is about your word to us.

Is your word worth anything?
    Because I got a message from him.

I completely agree with you. Not responding is hiding, avoiding and not facing it.
  • gawells
    gawells Posts: 1 Newbie
    As a long time Candy Crush player I find I'm suddenly no longer able to shuffle a new board without losing a life. I have many friends who play Candy Crush also & we have enjoyed our friendly competition each week.  I'm embarrassed to say that I've spent quite a lot of money on this game in the past. The idea of having the rules changed arbitrarily & w/out notice has been very off putting. & although I will probably continue to play, this has been a real wake up call. I will think long and hard before purchasing any more boosters. 
  • Carylm
    Carylm Posts: 7 Level 2
    Perhaps time to hit social media?
  • Cylac
    Cylac Posts: 4 Newbie
    Glad to see this “discussion” thread still going.. even though it’ll accomplish nothing as we all know King doesn’t care about whether we like any changes they make or not.. it’s all about money and greed.. it’s always been about that from the start. The only way to win is to stop playing and not giving them the satisfaction of fooling us like they care. If they cared, stupid “fixes” like these wouldn’t happen.. especially mechanics of the game that have been present since the beginning. 

The sad reality is that most people will still continue playing and letting them win. 
  • irmac
    irmac Posts: 2 Newbie
    Well, they won’t see my money ever again. Not being able to reset the board has changed the whole experience of the game and anyway, why would I want to buy boosters if I can’t place them strategically?
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    I think people who love the game they will play and and they are playing since the issue started and not fix yet..i m also playing...
    So much negative comments i read it today...
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Hiya!  I still don't see any update to this, but I admit I did not read every page...

Any news on this issue or are we all still just collecting insane amounts of boosters until the end of time?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?