No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Hiya!  I still don't see any update to this, but I admit I did not read every page...

Any news on this issue or are we all still just collecting insane amounts of boosters until the end of time?
    No.
    Yes.
    That about covers it! LoL
    ✌😎
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    FaRayha said:
    I think people who love the game they will play and and they are playing since the issue started and not fix yet..i m also playing...
    So much negative comments i read it today...
    love it yes Sticker by megan motown
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    I guess it’s time to say thank you to King, for breaking my candy crush addiction. I always thought it was stupid that I only got to play five games. But with being able to reset I was able to strategically place my boosters and actually play more than five games. Now without that feature I play my five games, losing them all. And then I go play a non-King game.  

I really don’t think king wants us to be able to progress at the high levels. That puts pressure on them to have to create more levels. They would rather drum up new players and try to milk them for money.

I think it’s highly disrespectful to the customer base to post an announcement about this, and then promise an official response. And then Never deliver.

I will watch videos to support a gaming companies bottom line.  However I haven’t had the video option for months and months and months.   But I will never spend my money for this.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Has no one read my posts concerning bots or other booster builders? If I see nothing available, only two (or one) option on the right sidebar, I scroll back to (my choice, very fast win) game 6. Once you have finished, back out, check your sidebar. I think you will wee an option of bot or other (sorry, brain dead tonight) on the right side. Keep playing early game til your options are full, bot or other, then continue with your highest level. REALLY?
  • crushaway
    crushaway Posts: 13 Level 2
    I didn’t even know you could do this. I never tried, since I assumed you would lose a life if you opened a level. It does seem more fair to have it this way. And I’m not just saying that because I didn’t know you could do it!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    And @Pounawea - if you are reading all these comments, don't feel bad. None of us hold you responsible (yet) because none of us think you made this decision. So don't feel bad:-

Just tell us all what is going on.

You promised this many times in the first 50 pages, you owe us some kind of explanation before now. Regardless of any studio, this is about your word to us.

Is your word worth anything?
    @TurboTim66

Unless he is green, he doesn't mean a thing! This is the reason why he sends his annoying bugs  🐛 🐛 🐛 to crawl in this thread. 
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Sure, it takes a bit to scroll all the way back (though not as long as it used to), but I can fill up, have all available boosters then play a few game with no $ spent
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?