No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Btw, you can X out, check, and if you are not all the way there, keep working at it
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Going back in playing level six to build your bot is just so boring.  Do you think they really like this, because then they can boast stats of so many people playing? Just seems so tedious.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Btw, you can X out, check, and if you are not all the way there, keep working at it
    @LuckyMe1189

You can exit out without making a move but you lose the level if you do. You also lose the boosters that you ticked  ✅ on the Pre-Play Page.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Sure, it takes a bit to scroll all the way back (though not as long as it used to), but I can fill up, have all available boosters then play a few game with no $ spent
    Not everyone has the Booster Bot. My Mom has never laid eyes on it and she's been playing for years. Don't assume that no one is reading or listening to you. Unfortunately, there aren't "other" options like the Bot that give the player so many great boosters to play with.
    Perhaps you need to read MY posts about the astounding and ridiculous number of inconsistencies in the game from person to person. My Mom has two completely different sets of game "features" between her tablet and phone and neither of them match my two devices.
    You said: .Btw, you can X out, check, and if you are not all the way there, keep working at it
    What do you mean by that? 
    Have you read the topic of this thread? That used to be an option and King "fixed it" so no one can do it anymore without losing a life and the boosters that are placed in the level by the player.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying to all of us.
    So with your last word being REALLY....
    I think I must also say REALLY???

✌😎

And she sang
    🎶oodle-lolly oodle-lolly golly what a day 🎶
  • crushaway
    crushaway Posts: 13 Level 2
    I don’t have the booster bot either and I play on three different devices. I’ve never heard of it!
  • JethrinaBodina
    crushaway said:
    I didn’t even know you could do this. I never tried, since I assumed you would lose a life if you opened a level. It does seem more fair to have it this way. And I’m not just saying that because I didn’t know you could do it!
    I didn't know about the board reset until two weeks before they decided it was broken and needed to be fixed. I can totally see why it upsets people, especially those that pay to play. I sure did love it when I had it and taking it from the game after all these years is preposterous and beyond greedy.
    I agree that they don't care about the players that made the game what it is today and are banking (literally) on all the rubes that start off happily paying to play a game that's free, if you want it to be. Not everyone that pays to play can actually afford it, they are the ones being taken advantage of and are actually victims, IMO. 
    You DO lose a life if you open and do not beat a level. It may be worth it though, to go back and harvest Sugar Drop candy every 8 hours. It helps if you have someone to keep you stocked with lives by sending them to each other. They give bankable boosters and gold bars. It's not been the same reward twice for me yet and I've not kept track to see if there's a pattern. 
    You have to ask to receive in this game now, you didn't always, though. I used to be able to send a life right back to whomever sent one to me as soon as I open and claim it.
    Use the tricks that are posted on this Community page and ask for advice, you'll get tons of it. Probly more than you need, lol

✌😎

🎶oodle-lolly oodle-lolly, golly what a day 🎶
  • JethrinaBodina
    ateo said:
     ;) 
    If you have nothing to say please do everyone a favor and say nothing at all.
    Your emoji commentstrigger an email to all of the community members that are following this discussion, and even those that aren't. 
    This is the second time in two hours that you've posted nothing on thus thread and the fourth time today including other discussions where you say "escribe th comentario" which translates to Write a COMMENT.
    So please, write a comment via a translation app or refrain from posting only emojis with no reference.
    I'm quite sure the Community will be grateful to have one (or four) less email notifications.
    Thank you

✌😎
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Has no one read my posts concerning bots or other booster builders? If I see nothing available, only two (or one) option on the right sidebar, I scroll back to (my choice, very fast win) game 6. Once you have finished, back out, check your sidebar. I think you will wee an option of bot or other (sorry, brain dead tonight) on the right side. Keep playing early game til your options are full, bot or other, then continue with your highest level. REALLY?
    I have read your post, yet am still confused as to why you still even attempt to play this free game after how they screwed players over last month by removing a basic feature that has been available for over - at least - 6 years.

Ive been following this thread since its inception and can not fathom how King has not proffered even a predictably piss-poor generic response to this highly-popular thread.  Having fairly recently(within the past year) signed up to this forum and as a frequent sports bettor(thanks Green Bay for covering the spread by 0.5 point) I can with a great degree of confidence say that the sole lack of an official response in this thread is due to King waiting to review the assuredly massively negative feedback they have garnered based on the “fix” they implemented.

Other posters like @JethrinaBodina have stated that non-timed boosters have been reinstated...I certainly hope that anyone that has read this or has been following this thread is not duped by this “reward” into thinking that King actually cares about its players.  
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    crushaway said:
    I didn’t even know you could do this. I never tried, since I assumed you would lose a life if you opened a level. It does seem more fair to have it this way. And I’m not just saying that because I didn’t know you could do it!
    I didn't know about the board reset until two weeks before they decided it was broken and needed to be fixed. I can totally see why it upsets people, especially those that pay to play. I sure did love it when I had it and taking it from the game after all these years is preposterous and beyond greedy.
    I agree that they don't care about the players that made the game what it is today and are banking (literally) on all the rubes that start off happily paying to play a game that's free, if you want it to be. Not everyone that pays to play can actually afford it, they are the ones being taken advantage of and are actually victims, IMO. 
    You DO lose a life if you open and do not beat a level. It may be worth it though, to go back and harvest Sugar Drop candy every 8 hours. It helps if you have someone to keep you stocked with lives by sending them to each other. They give bankable boosters and gold bars. It's not been the same reward twice for me yet and I've not kept track to see if there's a pattern. 
    You have to ask to receive in this game now, you didn't always, though. I used to be able to send a life right back to whomever sent one to me as soon as I open and claim it.
    Use the tricks that are posted on this Community page and ask for advice, you'll get tons of it. Probly more than you need, lol

✌😎

🎶oodle-lolly oodle-lolly, golly what a day 🎶
    As I always say...paying actual money for something that’s available for free is foolish and anyone that does so deserves what they get.  

Still no word from King as they completely ignore this post after multiple promises of responding “soon”.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Not everyone has the Booster Bot. My Mom has never laid eyes on it and she's been playing for years. Don't assume that no one is reading or listening to you. Unfortunately, there aren't "other" options like the Bot that give the player so many great boosters to play with.

Perhaps you need to read MY posts about the astounding and ridiculous number of inconsistencies in the game from person to person. My Mom has two completely different sets of game "features" between her tablet and phone and neither of them match my two devices.

You said: .Btw, you can X out, check, and if you are not all the way there, keep working at it
    What do you mean by that? Have you read the topic of this thread? That used to be an option and King "fixed it" so no one can do it anymore without losing a life and the boosters that are placed in the level by the player.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying to all of us.
    So with your last word being REALLY....
    I think I must also say REALLY???
    @JethrinaBodina

Hi Jethrina!

Does your mom has all the 3 different storage icons in the Game Map which include the Backpack Of Sweet Supplies, the Wheel Of Power-Ups, and the Gold Cup of Fun Events?  Can you please check what's in her Gold Cup of Fun Events and let me know what's in there? 

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?