No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    I have read your post, yet am still confused as to why you still even attempt to play this free game after how they screwed players over last month by removing a basic feature that has been available for over - at least - 6 years.

Thank you for this.  I have been following this thread for weeks and I feel like you and @JethrinaBodina are more informative and a better resource than the rest of this forum combined.  

You would think a six billion dollar corporation would have *someone* on staff to deal with player's issue.  But in the meantime, you two are doing a great job.  Thank you. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    As I always say...paying actual money for something that’s available for free is foolish and anyone that does so deserves what they get.  

Still no word from King as they completely ignore this post after multiple promises of responding “soon”.
    We all know what you always say... At thispoint you do it just to be contentious. I hope no one "rewards" you with the reaction you seem to be hoping to get Every. Single. Day.
    We know, okay? You think everyone but you is an idiot.
    Good grief.
    If you have actually been following this thread you should also have seen the post in which the Community Manager has been identified as being held prisoner. Bound and gagged, thrown in the dungeon, he waits for a rescue party to save him from the King's clutches. He is bound by fealty to the King and dares not address the peasants for fear of losing his head. (Or job) ((one of those))

✌😎
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I have read your post, yet am still confused as to why you still even attempt to play this free game after how they screwed players over last month by removing a basic feature that has been available for over - at least - 6 years.

Thank you for this.  I have been following this thread for weeks and I feel like you and @JethrinaBodina are more informative and a better resource than the rest of this forum combined.  

You would think a six billion dollar corporation would have *someone* on staff to deal with player's issue.  But in the meantime, you two are doing a great job.  Thank you. 
    Thanks for your kind words!  I’ve taken a lot of slack here after condemning people that are foolish enough to spend money on free games, it’s nice to be recognized by a fellow intelligent player that shares my views.

As has been made abundantly clear here - the only thing that has the potential to restore the board reset is if we all refuse to continue playing.  As a player that had been at the top for many years, I stopped...can you?
  • JethrinaBodina
    mercerik said:

@JethrinaBodina

Hi Jethrina!

Does your mom has all the 3 different storage icons in the Game Map which include the Backpack Of Sweet Supplies, the Wheel Of Power-Ups, and the Gold Cup of Fun Events?  Can you please check what's in her Gold Cup of Fun Events and let me know wh
    Hi
    Today the only thing there is the Space Race. I have the Race and the Bot, thankfully. She had Tiffi's Sticking over the holidays, that was good, but the Bot has never been part of her game on either device.
  • JethrinaBodina

LoL 😆 Another happy customer... We aim to please

✌😎

Check this out, y'all

• Dirty_Nurse
    As I always say...paying actual money for something that’s available for free is foolish and anyone that does so deserves what they get.  

Still no word from King as they completely ignore this post after multiple promises of responding “soon”.
    We all know what you always say... At thispoint you do it just to be contentious. I hope no one "rewards" you with the reaction you seem to be hoping to get Every. Single. Day.
    We know, okay? You think everyone but you is an idiot.
    Good grief.
    If you have actually been following this thread you should also have seen the post in which the Community Manager has been identified as being held prisoner. Bound and gagged, thrown in the dungeon, he waits for a rescue party to save him from the King's clutches. He is bound by fealty to the King and dares not address the peasants for fear of losing his head. (Or job) ((one of those))

✌😎
    As far as I know, I’m the first person that acknowledged that @Pounawea may simply be bound by the whims of his superiors...Ive said that for over a month now.  It’s clearly evident that King employees have been instructed to ignore this thread.  If you have any doubts simply review the thread...

• JethrinaBodina

As far as I know, I’m the first person that acknowledged that @Pounawea may simply be bound by the whims of his superiors...Ive said that for over a month now.  It’s clearly evident that King employees have been instructed to ignore this thread.  If you have any doubts simply review the thread...

Oh, there's no doubt. It's a fact. As far as you know. Ha! No, really, he has had the cone of silence dopped upon him. As an employee, a NEW employee as far as this Community Page is concerned.,he does what he's told and no one can fault him for that. I think I'M the first one that said King threw him under the bus and effectively destroyed his reputation and standing in this little corner of the Kingdom. He's active everywhere BUT this thread.
    If you really must be the first one to have said it you're also the only one that cares to go back and "review" 99 pages of this thread. It's not that important to anyone else.
    You is funny. 

✌😎
  • Dirty_Nurse
    I couldn’t care less if I was the first lol...all I’m saying is that I agree - and have previously stated that - this whole ordeal is a crock of fecal matter.  

Anyone who has been even remotely interested in following this thread has seen that King has zero interest in following through with their now-month-old-promise of even a half-assed answer

Oh, there's no doubt. It's a fact. As far as you know. Ha! No, really, he has had the cone of silence dopped upon him. As an employee, a NEW employee as far as this Community Page is concerned.,he does what he's told and no one can fault him for that. I think I'M the first one that said King threw him under the bus and effectively destroyed his reputation and standing in this little corner of the Kingdom. He's active everywhere BUT this thread.
    If you really must be the first one to have said it you're also the only one that cares to go back and "review" 99 pages of this thread. It's not that important to anyone else.
    You is funny. 

✌😎

• JethrinaBodina
    @Dirty_Nurse
    Ah, that's true-adjacent.
    King made no false promises, it was Pounawea that made them and has since been told to abandon, instead of going down with, this ship to nowhere.
  • drive55
    drive55 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone!

@Sukona_Bigwun and @Parfait , welcome to our sweet forums! 

To answer your question, @Parfait, as some of you might know, boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are items that are saved locally on the device on which you received them. This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device. Also, remember that the purpose behind having the items saved and stored locally is to be able to play offline. 

As I was commenting yesterday, I understand this fix is not going to pleased us players. but I wanted to let you know in advance so we could all be prepared and aware of this upcoming fix/change in the game. 

The Studio has not confirmed yet when the fix will be released in the game for all the affected players, I'll keep you guys posted. 

Thanks for your understanding and have a delicious day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?