No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• drive55
    drive55 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    i have had same device.  I never get lives from friends anymore. Maybe 2 a day. I constantly hit the request for lives. So on top of losing reset board, now this too.  Of course my gold bars have been on 6 for months. Just saying.   Not as fun. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    @Dirty_Nurse
    Ah, that's true-adjacent.
    King made no false promises, it was Pounawea that made them and has since been told to abandon, instead of going down with, this ship to nowhere.
    @Pounawea - whatever else he/she may have said - still has yet to tell all of us following this thread what we can expect from the game going forward.  

King - by not responding to this viral thread for about a month now - has shown its players exactly how little they mean. 

As I consistently have said throughout this entire process - anyone who spends actual money on these free games deserves to be screwed over by such an overtly greedy company.
  • mpkbhicks
    mpkbhicks Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Still unable to reset board-sigh-King took my fully charged Bot away, Didi disappeared almost full, gave 4 inactive players on Fab5, Episode race finished even though I hadn’t played, wheel stopped on full prize then weirdly “jumped” to coconut wheel, and current levels require a “luckyboard” of which none have happened. My hard won boosters are dwindling, 50 gold bars, 2 hand switches, 2 flying saucers, and 4 hammers on one level alone and still unable to beat it. Not about skill, just luck. When is King going to put reset ability back? Taking a break from the frustration of playing a truly “fixed” game...
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Oh, there's no doubt. It's a fact. As far as you know. Ha! No, really, he has had the cone of silence dopped upon him. As an employee, a NEW employee as far as this Community Page is concerned.,he does what he's told and no one can fault him for that. I think I'M the first one that said King threw him under the bus and effectively destroyed his reputation and standing in this little corner of the Kingdom. He's active everywhere BUT this thread.
    If you really must be the first one to have said it you're also the only one that cares to go back and "review" 99 pages of this thread. It's not that important to anyone else.
    You is funny. 

✌😎

We all know what you always say... At this point you do it just to be contentious. I hope no one "rewards" you with the reaction you seem to be hoping to get Every. Single. Day.
    We know, okay? You think everyone but you is an idiot.
    Good grief.
    If you have actually been following this thread you should also have seen the post in which the Community Manager has been identified as being held prisoner. Bound and gagged, thrown in the dungeon, he waits for a rescue party to save him from the King's clutches. He is bound by fealty to the King and dares not address the peasants for fear of losing his head. (Or job) ((one of those))
    @Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina;       

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    mpkbhicks said:
    Still unable to reset board-sigh-King took my fully charged Bot away, Didi disappeared almost full, gave 4 inactive players on Fab5, Episode race finished even though I hadn’t played, wheel stopped on full prize then weirdly “jumped” to coconut wheel, and current levels require a “luckyboard” of which none have happened. My hard won boosters are dwindling, 50 gold bars, 2 hand switches, 2 flying saucers, and 4 hammers on one level alone and still unable to beat it. Not about skill, just luck. When is King going to put reset ability back? Taking a break from the frustration of playing a truly “fixed” game...
    There are thousands of us in the same boat as you...until the “fix” is reverted simply log on daily to accumulate boosters.  
  • mpkbhicks
    mpkbhicks Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Dirty_Nurse That’s what I’ve been doing, but then if I can’t resist the urge, I play and loose them on predetermined,  “you won’t win, buy boosters” boards.🤣
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    crushaway said:
    I don’t have the booster bot either and I play on three different devices. I’ve never heard of it!
    I wish there was a movement to change that problem with this game. I've been told by the developers that it's not something they have control over and that the "features are tested" by random groups of players. On that I call BS. It may be random but it is completely intentional and not "testing". That's ludicrous, just like fixing the board reset "error" that was made a part of the game when CCS was born. Every single detail in this game is a calculated effort to get players to spend money. It's their JOB. 
    I've never played a game that has SO MANY different versions, and on a global scale. I was also told that the reason why my Mom has two different sets of game features is that they are "per device". I suppose that means I'm lucky to have two that match! Although I'd be happier if they didn't and one of them had the ad videos that disappeared back in November!

✌😎

• Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    mpkbhicks said:
    Dirty_Nurse That’s what I’ve been doing, but then if I can’t resist the urge, I play and loose them on predetermined,  “you won’t win, buy boosters” boards.🤣
    You can’t resist the urge??

Again I state - I’m a day one player currently on level 5916.  I must be the target audience of their recent rules manipulation at such an “addicted” high level.

Seeing as how they can completely change the basic rules whenever they see fit, why would I care about my progress in their game??  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Board Reset Thread is the Longest Thread Ever
    In The History of the King Community
    Number of Pages: 100
    Number of Replies: 1,486 and counting
    Number of Views: 72,298 and counting

• Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    crushaway said:
    I don’t have the booster bot either and I play on three different devices. I’ve never heard of it!
    I wish there was a movement to change that problem with this game. I've been told by the developers that it's not something they have control over and that the "features are tested" by random groups of players. On that I call BS. It may be random but it is completely intentional and not "testing". That's ludicrous, just like fixing the board reset "error" that was made a part of the game when CCS was born. Every single detail in this game is a calculated effort to get players to spend money. It's their JOB. 
    I've never played a game that has SO MANY different versions, and on a global scale. I was also told that the reason why my Mom has two different sets of game features is that they are "per device". I suppose that means I'm lucky to have two that match! Although I'd be happier if they didn't and one of them had the ad videos that disappeared back in November!

✌😎

Yet another reason why I keep “insulting” people that spend money on completely free-to-play games.  By now anyone reading through this thread should realize that regardless of whichever features they have they are simply pawns in King’s grand scheme to extract as much actual money as possible from their again - completely free-to-play games.

What kind of “beta tests” go on for years at a time??!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?