Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think!

Comments

• biggrigg
    biggrigg Posts: 14 Level 2
    COLOR BOMB
    I like the ufo the best. Then I like the hand switch
  • Arturhjunior
    Arturhjunior Posts: 2 Newbie
    FREE SWITCH
    mowie said: i like the hammer you can smash that candy right out of the way

Eu também amo o martelo
  • Arturhjunior
    Arturhjunior Posts: 2 Newbie
    FREE SWITCH
    Spinnifix said:
    @Pounawea

Hi!

The color ball like in Soda and Friends could help. Because with the color bomb, you could remove many things right away. Especially the blockers. I can't say what I'm not taking. I take them all. Only you cannot use all boosters. This is a pity. Because I wanted to use the coconut wheel, but was not possible at this level. Can't you decide for yourself what you want to take? It should all be available in every level.

Apoiado
  • lindisima_
    lindisima_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Por favor!!! Alguien por aquí me puede regalar vidas pido y nadie me ayuda 
  • Cclosner
    Cclosner Posts: 11 Level 2
  • TiffanyR14
    TiffanyR14 Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    PARTY BOOSTER
    To finish my real feelings on my Kingdom community that promised me  free gold bars from candy crush saga. I had not to purchase any bonus or extra lives. That it candy crush saga offers you to buy through your email account. I have never **EDIR: Rude**  free gold bars free the kingdom  somebody that a fake member who probably works for owns this site are posted these all booster to and lives to win I received not shit that makes my saga game win with the post that this fake site it's all lies. They will say anything to keep the alive active on internet. They getting  rich 🙃😬😱 **EDIT: Rude** that's my feeling or this said 
    Sitting on my community kingdom wasting my time on this site. That promises so many things for you  to have free game benefits for your saga game. Well lie once shame on you. Continue to see more lies of gifts for you  still you get it the next . Now it's shame on me for still being a member of the Kingdom I'm now last word ii post. Good-bye to all these empty promises  from a fake King and  his fake kingdom for his fake for of the true candy crush saga players 💯💯👍🤢😷🤧😱💯👹☠️💯👎👎🦂🕷️🐷🐷🕧🕛📵📵📵🔇📴📴🛂
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    @lindisima_

Hello, Only English is accepted in this community. If you don't speak english no problem, please use an internet translator. It will help you further!

Thank you very much and I wish everyone a nice weekend and best regards from Spinnifix  =)<3

• bree1981
    bree1981 Posts: 22 Level 2
    PARTY BOOSTER
    The party boosters my favorite
  • bahskione
    bahskione Posts: 1 Newbie
    mowie said:
    but to tell you the truth lovin all of them they all have that special quirkiness to them

• MarceloPassos
    MarceloPassos Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?