💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Hard to say, but remember, you only get sugar drops the first time you play a level. On the second and subsequent tries you do not get them. And levels are getting harder, with some of them taking many attempts over a few days to clear without resorting to wasting a lot of boosters, which in some cases will not help. On levels where you need to get jelly in far, isolated corners, it relies on a lot of luck or the use of the UFO Booster, which will usually hit the hard to reach areas.
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    I play using MacBook Air, Chrome browser through FB.  As of an hour ago when I completed all my drops, i could collect as many as I wanted per level. Hopefully this doesn't change.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Glenn1972 I'm not sure you (and probably others) understand what their complaint is. What they're essentially saying is they're now being capped with how many drops they can collect in a level, and that number is 5 - at least that's how I interpret what's been said.

Before, (and for me) there is no limit to how many drops can be collected in a particular sugar drop level. Usually, I average 30-40 drops in a level.

@Elsa With the Win10 app, it's still the same time for me to collect all 180 drops: 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how focused I am.
  • Deryck
    @Bruce_Bubello With all due respect, what relevance does anything in your post have to do with this discussion? O.o
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Thanks @Deryck.  I am having a lot of trouble iwht Windows 10 and mobile.  I got Rami just now on mobile but not on Windows 10.  In order for me to get either Didi or Rami I have to play a level first and then they show up.  Also I can only play Dexter's Space Race on Windows 10 and it's no longer available on mobile.  I asked @Pounawea to check it out.  Others might have the same problem if they played on a computer and also mobile. 
  • Deryck
    Yep @Elsa. The events on Win10 app are likewise for me for the past 2 weeks or so now. They don't appear at first anymore, but once any level is played, they magically activate.
    It's happened so long I just got used to it, but I see a lot of complaints in the community about people thinking their event disappeared for good when probably they just aren't motivated to play a level with the recent changes (cough cough board reset cough) and thus their event(s) doesn't get activated.
    Glad I don't play on mobile as that seems to have the most bugs lately!

In any case that is one glitch (the events not showing up right away anymore in the app) that definitely needs to be addressed @Pounawea
  • Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    @Joe000. I'm playing with Chrome on my desktop and it's still limiting 5 drops per level. I stopped playing on my phone years ago, because it kept losing my lives.
  • Deryck
    @Aheadofmyfriends Thanks for indicating where you're playing. So that kills my theory. You said you're playing in Chrome - the browser? Are you playing on Facebook or King.com?

This isn't just a mobile issue @Pounawea. Some PC users like the above are affected too.
  • Collins84
    Collins84 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys so how long does it take you now to get to 180?  Or did they change that too?
    With the levels I play less than an hr
  • Collins84
    Collins84 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hard to say, but remember, you only get sugar drops the first time you play a level. On the second and subsequent tries you do not get them. And levels are getting harder, with some of them taking many attempts over a few days to clear without resorting to wasting a lot of boosters, which in some cases will not help. On levels where you need to get jelly in far, isolated corners, it relies on a lot of luck or the use of the UFO Booster, which will usually hit the hard to reach areas.
    I play levels 591, 595, 666, 906, 1137, 1476, 3942, and 4601. I get a good amount of sugar drops on those.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?