No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Dear SuzyFuller,
    Thanks for the Language lesson and please do forgive my horrible English and comprehension skills! You clearly are better than many of us here who -because English is not our first language- don't master the basic interpretation of words as proficiently as you do. Unlike me, I bet you'd have no problem mastering the 5 languages I speak -and use- on a daily basis. I'm sure that with your brains and wit, you'd be better than me in no time!

@frenioz00 I have no problem with people who do not have English as a first language. My track record here and other places proves that. And I wasn't simply correcting a grammatical error or something I find equally trivial. I was calling you out for belittling and misrepresenting another community member, when the fault was not even hers but yours because you didn't understand her comments. 1. If you misinterpret her, we have no problem. I don't even know about it. 2. If you then use your misinterpretation to misrepresent and belittle her in a public forum, you bet I will stand in defense of the one who is wronged. 3. If you would apologize to Benni for the mischaracterization, we would again have no problem.

I applaud you for your knowledge of 5 language, which surpasses my knowledge of 3. But I would be more impressed if you mastered the ability of not making fun of others when they've done nothing wrong...or at least the ability to apologize when you finally realize the mistake was yours and not theirs.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    My bad.  The phone number I posted no longer works.  The only way I found to get any response is to contact the legal team at:  privacy@support.king.com

Good luck.
    @julescaldwell519

If King Support wants to deal with consumers complaints, they would have a working phone number that is permanent in the Contact Info. If our complaints are ignored here in this Community which is a public forum, what more in a Toll-Free line or thru e-mail. 
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Hey @mercerik, you do you.  I'm gonna keep trying to get an answer.  Thanks.
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    @SuzyFuller Thanks for your kind words on my behalf. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    mercerik said:

@Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina;       

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
    Hello Kettle, you're black, just like the pot you're addressing. You stir up troublnoe on a daily basis and have misinterpreted my words which, by the way, are fact. You CHOSE to find fault in the least important part of that conservation.
    You call out other members every time you get on here. Seems to meet you're looking for a fight every day.
    My exchange with that player was half get over yourself and half in agreement with them.
    I don't think any of the comments made require your input or opinion or policing. Nothing better to do than insinuate yourself into an exchange that doesn't really need your input.
    There really are more important things to worry about than my words with someone else.

Now you have actually perpetuated the conversation you deemed worthy of ridicule and personal affront of the people exchanging words. You really missed the mark this time. Hunt elsewhere for someone that needs admonishment. You're good at finding them.

It's all good here. 

✌😎

For your reference... This is belittling someone that didn't really deserve it. Maybe find another hobby.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Dear SuzyFuller,
    Thanks for the Language lesson and please do forgive my horrible English and comprehension skills! You clearly are better than many of us here who -because English is not our first language- don't master the basic interpretation of words as proficiently as you do. Unlike me, I bet you'd have no problem mastering the 5 languages I speak -and use- on a daily basis. I'm sure that with your brains and wit, you'd be better than me in no time!

@frenioz00 I have no problem with people who do not have English as a first language. My track record here and other places proves that. And I wasn't simply correcting a grammatical error or something I find equally trivial. I was calling you out for belittling and misrepresenting another community member, when the fault was not even hers but yours because you didn't understand her comments. 1. If you misinterpret her, we have no problem. I don't even know about it. 2. If you then use your misinterpretation to misrepresent and belittle her in a public forum, you bet I will stand in defense of the one who is wronged. 3. If you would apologize to Benni for the mischaracterization, we would again have no problem.

I applaud you for your knowledge of 5 language, which surpasses my knowledge of 3. But I would be more impressed if you mastered the ability of not making fun of others when they've done nothing wrong...or at least the ability to apologize when you finally realize the mistake was yours and not theirs.

OK, let’s see if we can put this to rest:

1- As I said in a previous answer (page 97) to another Member, go back to my post that started all this back and forth and you’ll see I actually took someone else’s comment and highlighted that it was quite funny (maybe I should have clarified that what I had found the funniest was the first sentence of such post (maybe that is what you call misinterpretation… though I could, in my own right, believe it is you who misinterpreted me in the first place… No worries though, I don’t really care at this point). If you take what I’m now telling you into account, how did I belittle Benni?

2- Thanks for the applause, but please don’t sit and wait for me to do anything in the hopes of impressing you in any way, shape or form… I don’t even know you!

3- How is it that you are demanding I apologize to someone who hasn’t even said I offended her? You do you and I’ll do me. Actually –some friendly advice- just do you and let everyone else do their thing… policing other people’s comments, ideas, thoughts, etc. is not the best trait one could have.

4- As far I am concerned, we never had a problem, nor do we have it now. Therefore the “we would again have no problem” remark in your message is of no consequence to me. I can’t speak for you though, so I’ll leave that at that.

I have been warned by a CM and few Superstars not to engage with you, so this is where this ends for me. Do you think you could just pretend I don’t exist and that I did not post the comment that has clearly got you all hot and bothered, as well as stop quoting and/or referencing me?

Thanks and have a blessed day!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    mercerik said:

@Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina;       

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
    Hello Kettle, you're black, just like the pot you're addressing. You stir up troublnoe on a daily basis and have misinterpreted my words which, by the way, are fact. You CHOSE to find fault in the least important part of that conservation.
    You call out other members every time you get on here. Seems to meet you're looking for a fight every day.
    My exchange with that player was half get over yourself and half in agreement with them.
    I don't think any of the comments made require your input or opinion or policing. Nothing better to do than insinuate yourself into an exchange that doesn't really need your input.
    There really are more important things to worry about than my words with someone else.

Now you have actually perpetuated the conversation you deemed worthy of ridicule and personal affront of the people exchanging words. You really missed the mark this time. Hunt elsewhere for someone that needs admonishment. You're good at finding them.

It's all good here. 

✌😎

For your reference... This is belittling someone that didn't really deserve it. Maybe find another hobby.

WoW! Thanks JethrinaBodina for pointing out how unfairly –and quite rudely, I must say- I have been treated for the last two days (there are plenty of posts were the badger me... and they still keep going!) by two Members who, as you point out above, “stir up trouble … and have misinterpreted my words”, who “… CHOSE to find fault in the least important part of that conversation” and “call out other members every time” they get. I agree with you that it almost looks like the night the high of a fight everyday… an online fight that is… it might be different if they were actually facing the people they insult, belittle, admonish and police.

Also, the fact that they do it on behalf of someone else (they say) or by getting in the middle of an exchange that doesn’t specifically include them, makes it even more irritating. Maybe we should create a poll and ask if there could be a Section in the Community for all these “Freedom Fighters”… #Lol

I have been privately contacted by other Members, a CM and some Superstars regarding the comments I have been receiving from this people and they have all said the same thing: some people just like trouble, ignore them. You, however, are the first Member that has publicly acknowledged the unfriendly treatment I have been given so, for that, I thank you!
    Keep doing you and ignore negativity, life is brilliantly positive!

haters GIF
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    ^ Think this is the first I've ever LMAOed at a post. Keep taking it easy, guys. Or should I say "start".. 😏
    also.. I think I have a crush on @frenioz00 😍😏
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020
  • marilynk377
    marilynk377 Posts: 2 Newbie
    How do I get off this string of emails? I can’t find the place it started from.  There are too many emails.  They arrive every 5 minutes.   Enough already.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?