No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020
  • JethrinaBodina
    How do I get off this string of emails? I can’t find the place it started from.  There are too many emails.  They arrive every 5 minutes.   Enough already.  

At the bottom of this screen you see Config. Click that and choose View Profile. From there you click the green oval button with a white people-symbol in it to the right of your own avatar
     Then choose Edit Profile and scroll down to Notifications. You can make your choices there.
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    How do I get off this string of emails? I can’t find the place it started from.  There are too many emails.  They arrive every 5 minutes.   Enough already.  
    Click on the notifications button and there's a link for notification preferences.  You can turn off any and all notifications. 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
     Can't you take this who said what first and who gets the last word fight somewhere else? I'm also tired of drowning in e-mails. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    frenioz00 said:

haters GIF
     I deleted my last post due to misdirection and my brain's failure to keep up with this thread.
    For me, it ends here.
    No one deserves to be judged unfairly for personal choices and that is what I tried to defend.
    @frenioz00
     I'll refrain from addressing the negativity unless it affects me directly and my apologies to all for my own reaction to being poked.

Peace is not a thing. It is a journey taken one step at a time.
    There is no day but today. 

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    mercerik said:
    @Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
    Hello Kettle, you're black, just like the pot you're addressing. You stir up troublnoe on a daily basis and have misinterpreted my words which, by the way, are fact. You CHOSE to find fault in the least important part of that conservation.
    You call out other members every time you get on here. Seems to meet you're looking for a fight every day.
    My exchange with that player was half get over yourself and half in agreement with them.
    I don't think any of the comments made require your input or opinion or policing. Nothing better to do than insinuate yourself into an exchange that doesn't really need your input.
    There really are more important things to worry about than my words with someone else.

Now you have actually perpetuated the conversation you deemed worthy of ridicule and personal affront of the people exchanging words. You really missed the mark this time. Hunt elsewhere for someone that needs admonishment. You're good at finding them.

It's all good here. 

✌😎

For your reference... This is belittling someone that didn't really deserve it. Maybe find another hobby.

@JethrinaBodina

Why turn around and attack me? I just reacted to your comments. I must have picked the wrong quote but here is the ScreenShot of your comments that I reacted to. This is on page 99 right after @julescoldwell1519 praised you and @Dirty_Nurse in his posting. If you noticed I changed a quote from one to another. It is just way too many comments that when you find one you can't go back to it.

I said what I said because I didn't want you and @Dirty_Nurse to have that discussion again. I guess I should not have said anything about it and should have left it alone. I didn't realize that my short statement ticked you off to tear me apart. See who has taken advantage of this little misunderstanding.

BTW, just so you know, people have been accusing King of being money grabbing individual. When I said "you wouldn't mean a thing unless you are green", it is a much subtle or indirect way of saying it. Green is the color of money.
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Let’s just all move on and direct the anger at the right people who are currently doing nothing but sit on there hands and watch us take shots at each other. 
    You happy King with your beautiful, sweet, delicious community at the moment!?!?
    How about you fix the game that wasn’t broken in the first place. 
    How about you respond???
    How about you do anything???

what a joke
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Deryck said:
    ^ Think this is the first I've ever LMAOed at a post. Keep taking it easy, guys. Or should I say "start".. 😏
    also.. I think I have a crush on @frenioz00 😍😏
    embarrassed audrey hepburn GIF
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:

haters GIF
     I deleted my last post due to misdirection and my brain's failure to keep up with this thread.
    For me, it ends here.
    No one deserves to be judged unfairly for personal choices and that is what I tried to defend.
    @frenioz00
     I'll refrain from addressing the negativity unless it affects me directly and my apologies to all for my own reaction to being poked.

Peace is not a thing. It is a journey taken one step at a time.
    There is no day but today. 

Same 80S GIF by beckadoodles
  • tnrose
    tnrose Posts: 9 Level 2
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?