No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    See ya later, Candy Crush!  I am over this thread.  King really screwed up big time and now we are all turning on each other.  For me, it is time to move on from this.  It’s been a pleasure getting to know most of you from when this “fix” was thrown upon us.  I wish you all the very best and keep doing what keeps you happy in life no matter what anyone thinks.  

Take care and God bless!  ✌️
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    frenioz00 said:
    Dear SuzyFuller,
    Thanks for the Language lesson and please do forgive my horrible English and comprehension skills! You clearly are better than many of us here who -because English is not our first language- don't master the basic interpretation of words as proficiently as you do. Unlike me, I bet you'd have no problem mastering the 5 languages I speak -and use- on a daily basis. I'm sure that with your brains and wit, you'd be better than me in no time!

@frenioz00 I have no problem with people who do not have English as a first language. My track record here and other places proves that. And I wasn't simply correcting a grammatical error or something I find equally trivial. I was calling you out for belittling and misrepresenting another community member, when the fault was not even hers but yours because you didn't understand her comments. 1. If you misinterpret her, we have no problem. I don't even know about it. 2. If you then use your misinterpretation to misrepresent and belittle her in a public forum, you bet I will stand in defense of the one who is wronged. 3. If you would apologize to Benni for the mischaracterization, we would again have no problem.

I applaud you for your knowledge of 5 language, which surpasses my knowledge of 3. But I would be more impressed if you mastered the ability of not making fun of others when they've done nothing wrong...or at least the ability to apologize when you finally realize the mistake was yours and not theirs.

OK, let’s see if we can put this to rest:

1- As I said in a previous answer (page 97) to another Member, go back to my post that started all this back and forth and you’ll see I actually took someone else’s comment and highlighted that it was quite funny (maybe I should have clarified that what I had found the funniest was the first sentence of such post (maybe that is what you call misinterpretation… though I could, in my own right, believe it is you who misinterpreted me in the first place… No worries though, I don’t really care at this point). If you take what I’m now telling you into account, how did I belittle Benni?

2- Thanks for the applause, but please don’t sit and wait for me to do anything in the hopes of impressing you in any way, shape or form… I don’t even know you!

3- How is it that you are demanding I apologize to someone who hasn’t even said I offended her? You do you and I’ll do me. Actually –some friendly advice- just do you and let everyone else do their thing… policing other people’s comments, ideas, thoughts, etc. is not the best trait one could have.

4- As far I am concerned, we never had a problem, nor do we have it now. Therefore the “we would again have no problem” remark in your message is of no consequence to me. I can’t speak for you though, so I’ll leave that at that.

I have been warned by a CM and few Superstars not to engage with you, so this is where this ends for me. Do you think you could just pretend I don’t exist and that I did not post the comment that has clearly got you all hot and bothered, as well as stop quoting and/or referencing me?

Thanks and have a blessed day!

Gotta love someone who impugns you and others, engages in the same behavior s/he accuses you of engaging in (e.g., policing comments), and asks several direct questions in numbered sections but then quotes/references you to suggest you should stop quoting/referencing him/her. I tried bringing this to DM so as not to muddy the thread. I answered the questions directed to me, and was told I was supposed to stop. (The most salient point I shared was this: You did address Benni directly, misrepresenting her words, and with appearance of belittling her. To wit, she said, "Games are meant to be enjoyable. Challenging, yes, but enjoyable. I stopped enjoying CC, so I pick up my daily spin booster and leave." You responded: "So [Benni], by your reasoning and following your train of thoughts, one gets that you decide to keep playing a game you don't enjoy and that is a con. Well then...Whatever floats your boat.")

My favorite part has to be that the CM and several Superstars have told this individual not to engage with me. They don't have time to address the entire Community directly, but they have time to gossip about me in DM? Either this person is lying to show a strength in numbers, or the people who work and volunteer for King have a strange sense of priorities, in my opinion.

Just imagine...if King had not removed the ability to exit without losing a life, none of these divisive comments would ever have been provoked.

• kdreischal
    kdreischal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

• kdreischal
    kdreischal Posts: 2 Newbie
    How is this a fix? It is a change. A fix is in the benefit of the user.... a change is in the profit of the owner.
  • candyman99
    candyman99 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Stopped playing until the “fix” is reversed. That feature is what made CCS fun. Can’t reset boards without losing a life & boosters sucks. Most will spend even less money in the game now. Good luck greedy buggers.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    ------
    Edited by CM: please do not share private messages

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    ------Note that I did not initially share the private message. My private messages were shared by @frenioz00 . This message included those, because I quoted what @frenioz00 said. It's funny, though, that the entire message was deleted and not just the quotes that had the offending information. --SuzyFuller

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    ------

Sure, sorry about that, didn't know it was a rule. Won't happen again! 
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Everyone has a right to mention their opinions but not right to judge others...so i think we should remove the negativity and be positive...after all its a game..
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited January 2020
     I’ve taken a lot of slack here after condemning people that are foolish enough to spend money on free games, it’s nice to be recognized by a fellow intelligent player that shares my views.

As has been made abundantly clear here - the only thing that has the potential to restore the board reset is if we all refuse to continue playing.  As a player that had been at the top for many years, I stopped...can you?
    Already did.

Man you are such a **EDIT: Offensive** with your carry on about foolish spending by others but betting is good **EDIT: Rude**. 🙄
    You still don't get it, what would be the King inspiration to help or satisfy you? You do nothing but take, according to you. Great help you are to the cause of people who actually contributed.

Anyway - I'm only up to here - I see this thread went off its head in the last day or so. Laughing too by the way, great day at work, watching Australia play India in One Day cricket, cold beer, warm day. Life is great and I do not miss Candy Crush! 🍺👍
    PS. Did they unfix what wasn't broken yet? 🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?