Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    @jmesmall @Tankergirl On which device are you playing? I did the sugar drops quest on the Win10 app 3 days in a row and collected all 180 drops without issue. Levels gave me more than 5 drops per level. Others have reported no issues collecting drops as well.

@Pounawea There seems to be a new glitch for a few players if I'm understanding the above posts right.
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    One plus 5. Android
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    A few others have reported it. I have a thread on it in the bugs section
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    @jmesmall Thanks for clarifying. As I suspected, this seems to affect the mobile version of the game, @Pounawea
    One mobile player has reported not seeing the sugar drop challenge anymore at all, and several threads in Gen Disc have reported the issue of only getting 5 drops per level.
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    I can't collect more than 5 sugar drops on a level. As soon as I hit 5 my game spawns no more sugar drops. I play for boosters and this makes it pretty impossible. Is this going to be fixed? I sure hope it's not a permanent change. 
  • katlawsam
    katlawsam Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have noticed the same thing......only 5 sugar drops per level. When I finish the new levels I got back and play completed levels so I can acquire boosts. This is very unfair, as I spend a ton of $$ on this game. Please change the limit of 5.
  • firomsa
    firomsa Posts: 4 Newbie
    ✭✭
    1:22AM edited 1:49AM
    I can't collect more than 5 sugar drops on a level. As soon as I hit 5 my game spawns no more sugar drops. I play for boosters and this makes it pretty impossible. Is this going to be fixed? I sure hope it's not a permane
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Mary_Kay
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

I've heard about the problem that no more than 5 sugar drops are available per sugar level. As you may have already noticed, there are some changes to the time boosters. That means the team is working there. I cannot give you more information at this time, but the problem will surely be solved.
    Thank you 😊
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    I cannot give you more information at this time, but the problem will surely be solved.
    Thank you 😊

Thank you! I truly hope it get solved soon. Sugar Drops are broken and level 6136 is broken so there is nothing for me to play tonight. Can't pass this level and playing for sugar drops is out so I guess I'll go do something less frustrating.   
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hi @Mary_Kay The level solution is in the works, and I hope you don't have to wait too long. However you keep the latest update on App and We will tell you the good news.🤗
    I appreciate your patience.😍
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?