Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    Spinnifix said:
    @frenioz00

Hello Freinoz.

I thank you very much for that. It's nice to see you want to help. You are welcome to take it over and I am grateful for any further help.

Have a nice day

This is the only way we can improve the community !!!<3 
    Thanks Spinnifix
    I won't take over per say (#Lol), but I will help out with this matter whenever I see someone posting in any language other than English. I believe that if we don't "keep it tidy", it will become a big hot mess,

Have a great day! #KeepCrushingIt
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    Spinnifix said:

Hello everyone!

Only English is accepted in the community, otherwise please use an internet translator.

Otherwise your comments will be deleted!

Sincerely, Spinnifix

=) Thanks Spinnifix for, yet again, repeating this! =) 
    There are some players that just won't get it. 

I will take the liberty of sharing your post on another Discussion/Contest I follow "20 for 20 or 2020!! (New Year-New Contest)" where there is one user won't name him... yet) that posts tens of comments at a time, all in an unsupported language.
    Even worse is that he constantly posts screenshots of any time he passes a level or improves a previous score in a certain level (he clearly hasn't read the instructions for the Contest) and -it gets worse!- he has even posted his country's flag a few times (clearly doesn't understand what "Off-Topic" means either! 

Because I follow the discussion, I get dozens of pointless notifications from him every day and it is driving me nuts!

come on eye roll GIF
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    While all the boosters are helpful, what would be amazing is if a forum moderator could answer our questions.

• 2008corvettelover
    2008corvettelover Posts: 11 Level 2
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    Hi, I adore the boosters. However, my favorites are two candy chocolate balls next to each other. Also, the Lollipop Hammer is my absolute must. Many times, I am down to one move left, but have two jellies left, .....so hammer away.  The UFO is an exceptional one too.  Oh my, I love all of the boosters.
  • popanda55
    popanda55 Posts: 107 Level 3
    STRIPED & WRAPPED
    Party booster too OP, stripe+wrap is just right.
  • popanda55
    popanda55 Posts: 107 Level 3
    STRIPED & WRAPPED
    WE NEED THE SYRIPED AND QRAPPED TO WIN!!!! 
  • brgky
    brgky Posts: 27 Level 2
    PARTY BOOSTER
    We can select before playing coconut, fish, color bomb etc. boosters but it would be cool if we could also have chance to add them from our bank while playing;)  B)
  • olleymai
    olleymai Posts: 30 Level 2
    COLOR BOMB
    I like that there are timed boosters as well as the one time use boosters but absolutely HATE waiting for more lives when I'm stuck on a level I cannot pass :( (level 1,083) and the "watch ad for an extra life" option has randomly disappeared :(((
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

• olleymai
    olleymai Posts: 30 Level 2
    COLOR BOMB
    Party booster fosho
  • chandz
    chandz Posts: 4 Newbie
    PARTY BOOSTER
    I never win jackpot in free spin

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?