No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
     Who really cares what Dirty Nurse said....
    @Dirty_Nurse
    You do not deserve board resets, because according to you you contribute nothing and never have, and the fact you seem to get off on insulting strangers in a public forum for any reason is very sad. 

The people who did contribute to the development and continuance of this game are the ones who got slapped - not you, and that is why they do not deserve what has happened. People who gave nothing, they deserve this, its that simple.

King - here is my suggestion. Seriously. Please do this.

I would love King to give everyone resets back if they ever paid anything. But not a$$holes that never paid a cent but still complain on this forum and abuse and insult people who made the game possible for them. That would be the absolute best.

Imagining this makes me smile and feel very happy inside. If you ever paid and would love to see us get this back and not DN because of the insults, give us a Hehe  🤣  just so DN can see I'm not alone

I'm laughing at you too by the way DN, for me a great day at work, watching Australia play India in One Day cricket, cold beer, warm evening, fantastic sunset. Life is great  🍺👍

PS. Did they unfix what wasn't broken yet? 🤣

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Oh yeah...
    @frenioz00 & @SuzyFuller

Stop it!

😂😂😂
    😉
  • Juliet_Donativo
    Juliet_Donativo Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Sofia1992 said:
    I'm with Elsa's side @mercerik.
    You went a bit too far.
    You and all the others.
    As I said, if you want a change, then learn to be patient and wait.
    Stop all the nonsense already.
    Just stop...
    It's a nice suggestion but I have been waiting years for 2 other issues as it is. I don't think it's about "learning" to be patient. It's about being tired of waiting for changes that never happen. And now this new issue is just the icing on the cake. 

And it's worse for the many people who have spent in the Hundreds, if not more, on Candy Crush. Mainly because first they changed the number of moves from 38 to 12, for example, on many of the boards. And now this on top of that? If I put that much money into it I would be really upset.

If Candy Crush was a "paid" game people would never put up with these antics. Even Nintendo only charges a total of of $60 for most of their games. It would be totally unacceptable for them to take away moves & add glitches & tests to a pre-existing game. But since CC is free they can do what they want. Regardless of how much money someone has spent. In their defense there is small print somewhere. Buyer beware and all.

In closing, I used to play every morning and evening. Now I pick it up ever few days since they lowered the moves. This thread is my last ditch effort to continue playing. If this is not fixed It's just not going to be as much fun anymore. Free or not :(

• Juliet_Donativo
    Juliet_Donativo Posts: 15 Level 2
    More like LMAO at the fools who spent actual money on a free game.  I have no idea how anyone could possibly derive any sort of satisfaction or pleasure from spending money on a completely free-to-play game.  I’ve been playing almost since day 1 and have never purchased any booster or moves to beat any level and yet am at the top and waiting for new levels.  

I’m genuinely curious here...for those of you who are gullible enough to spend actual money on this free game, what exactly do you get out of it?  Do you enjoy buying gold bars and boosters to complete levels only to have to do the same thing every Wednesday when new levels are released? King must be relying on this addiction with this awful change...I for one will simply wait until the “fix” is redacted to play again but until then will sign in daily to accumulate boosters.

King, you should really look into restoring ads for all players as that’s the only way you’re going to get income off anyone with either half a brain or patience.  I had them for about a month and then they disappeared.  It’s the only way you’ll ever make any money off of me or thousands of other like-minded players.
    Dirty_Nurse I am laughing at how Middle School you are. Do you have a Playstation, Nintendo, or an Xbox that you keep paying money to buy games for? Because there is no way you are an Adult with the silly way you speak to people. And if you are an Adult; wow.

According to your rules: I hope you still have the first Cell Phone ever made because there is absolutely no reason to upgrade when you can use a perfectly good Flip Phone. And I hope you don't eat out at Restaurants because why throw money away for food out when you can cook yourself at home?? I mean that would be crazy right? And forget the Movie Theatre. Watch TV with Commercials for free which brings me to....

Restoring Ads? You have to be joking. Who in their right mind would want Ads? Maybe you don't have a Playstation after all haha A true gamer would never want Ads in their games.

Oh, and don't buy new clothes either. Just wash the ones you have and when they wear out fix them with FREE scraps of material from other old clothes. No need to spend money on anything new. Ever. I do hope you are taking your own advice.... Do you live on a farm and grow your own vegetables? Because it would be INSANE to spend money on food you can grow yourself.

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Under the pressure they removed the useless timed boosters and now they have come with unique idea of giving only 5 sugar drops per game that means players have to play 36 games to get 180 sugar drops. It is the height of harassment to the players. King wants more money does not care the about eyes of the players by playing so many games 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Under the pressure they removed the useless timed boosters and now they have come with unique idea of giving only 5 sugar drops per game that means players have to play 36 games to get 180 sugar drops. It is the height of harassment to the players. King wants more money does not care the about eyes of the players by playing so many games 
    @Fakhruddin-2 its not like that ,it just depends on the level you are playing, those with more moves and sugar darn give more sugardrops , if you want to collect more sugar drops in a short time you can play past easy  levels those that have golden -C- mark mark on the game map,
    my favorite sugar  drop levels are 1476,666,1846,
    i can collect over 30 sugardrops!! try them if you hv already passed those levels, dont need to play all the 36 levels & also you don't lose the sugardrops even if you fail a level!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/275037/untimed-sugar-drops-back-to-my-game#latest
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    @Fakhruddin-2 its not like that ,it just depends on the level you are playing, those with more moves and sugar darn give more sugardrops , if you want to collect more sugar drops in a short time you can play past easy  levels those that have golden -C- mark mark on the game map,
    my favorite sugar  drop levels are 1476,666,1846,
    i can collect over 30 sugardrops!! try them if you hv already passed those levels, dont need to play all the 36 levels & also you don't lose the sugardrops even if you fail a level!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/275037/untimed-sugar-drops-back-to-my-game#latest
          Read this https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/275519/5-sugar-drop-max#latest
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    5 sugar drops per game....have to play 36 games to get 180 sugar drops. 
    @Fakhruddin-2 its not like that ,it just depends on the level you are playing, those with more moves and sugar darn give more sugardrops , if you want to collect more sugar drops in a short time sugar  drop levels are 1476,666,1846,
    Unfortunately it CAN be just like Fakhruddin-2 said according to Pounawea's recent post on that thread.
    5 drops per level is ludicrous. To get to 180 by harvesting any of the levels for 5 at a time would take forEVERRRR. It already takes long enough if you get stuck with a crappy board and end up failing the level that you can usually get a couple dozen of them from in one shot. It happens! LoL

comment on the SugarDrop thread

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    In continuation of the above letter you have to play 72 games at least per day and other new levels and now just imagine what will happen to your eyesight and in the well being of the players remove this nonsense of 5 sugar drops per level. Think of the health of the millions of the players all the world and remove this stupid move.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Turn off Auto-update 

Unless you have nothing to lose or are waiting for new levels

If you don't want to lose features you have, like the Booster Bot, go to your settings and turn off auto-update. That's how I lost the ad videos in November. 
    On the other hand, you may WANT the update to actually improve your game with different, and hopefully better, features and events.

✌😎
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?