Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• lkhadfley
    lkhadfley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing has been happening to me for 3 days now. It happens on both my computer and tablet. I’ve restarted both of them several times. Frustrating!
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your comments.

I've merged other open questions in regards to the 5 drop only in this category. Let's please gather all the questions, comments and feedback (support category) here, so the information is centralized in only 1 'place'. 

I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. 

A new and random test group was created and very soon it will be reaching more players. @jmesmall @Tankergirl @Mary_Kay @deryck
    The changes for this group of players are the following: 
    • Changing the unlocking level to 501. 
    • Changing the Sugar Candies drops to 5.
    • Changes also in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards of the Sugar track. 

• jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Well this sounds bad but can't complain when I have spent bare minimum into the game
  • stevemo
    stevemo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Just created an account to complain about this.  King keeps creating updates that show how much they hate their daily players.  I just can't understand why.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Turn off Auto-update 

Unless you have nothing to lose or are waiting for new levels

If you don't want to lose features you have, like the Booster Bot, go to your settings and turn off auto-update. That's how I lost the ad videos in November. 
    On the other hand, you may WANT the update to actually improve your game with different, and hopefully better, features and events.
  • Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    "...the Game Studio does try to ensure that all players have a great gaming experience."
    This is not ensuring a great experience.
    Old isn't bad.
    Sorry to hear this is not a bug. It certainly is not a feature for players.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    ah-hah! So this is where the centralized information is. I've got my eye on you, thread! 🔎👀🔍 👎👎

@Pounawea Can you clarify what the change "Changing the unlocking level to 501." is about? What's being unlocked❓
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    Are they serious?? So they give us back the regular boosters, I suppose to try & make up for the ridiculous “Fix” of not being able to reset the board.
    And now they are limiting sugar drops to 5 per level?
    Getting the regular boosters back, for me at least, made the “The Fix” a bit less painful as I can use the boosters when I need them.
    But 5 drops per level?
    How can King be so clueless?
  • clarabunda
    clarabunda Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Yet another feature to penalise its daily player! 
    When I personally think they should be rewarded! ☹️
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?