No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys why aren’t you going to King.com where it is still doubling up the sugar drops like it used to be a long time ago?
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Turn off Auto-update 

Unless you have nothing to lose or are waiting for new levels

If you don't want to lose features you have, like the Booster Bot, go to your settings and turn off auto-update. That's how I lost the ad videos in November. 
    On the other hand, you may WANT the update to actually improve your game with different, and hopefully better, features and events.

✌😎
    Sadly.,I didn't take my own advice like I thought. My tablet is an Amazon Fire and Google Play is sideloaded. I recently uninstalled to reinstall because Amazon finally has CCS available to download. Apparently, that didn't change anything and Play updated my app. I lost my ready to claim Candy Pet.
    AND
    I have just harvested FIVE Sugar Drops on a level that I should get between 30 and 40. 
    It's not like I get 180 at one time.
    It's not like I ENJOY going back 2600 levels to play where I've ALREADY played just to get these SDs.
    It's not like I have unlimited lives to spare on those levels when they're set up to take a few tries, and I sacrifice the lives just to GET whatever SDs I can manage before a bomb explodes, or whatever.

It's not like I GOT anything NEW. I only LOST things that help me stay in the game.

Once again the King giveth the King TAKETH AWAY

Yay. Another nail is hammered....

✌😎
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys why aren’t you going to King.com where it is still doubling up the sugar drops like it used to be a long time ago?
    Because we don't all play on a desktop. Mobile devices do not support play on King.com.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Dirty_Nurse I am laughing at how Middle School you are. Do you have a Playstation, Nintendo, or an Xbox that you keep paying money to buy games for? Because there is no way you are an Adult with the silly way you speak to people. And if you are an Adult; wow.

According to your rules: I hope you still have the first Cell Phone ever made because there is absolutely no reason to upgrade when you can use a perfectly good Flip Phone. And I hope you don't eat out at Restaurants because why throw money away for food out when you can cook yourself at home?? I mean that would be crazy right? And forget the Movie Theatre. Watch TV with Commercials for free which brings me to....

Restoring Ads? You have to be joking. Who in their right mind would want Ads? Maybe you don't have a Playstation after all haha A true gamer would never want Ads in their games.

Oh, and don't buy new clothes either. Just wash the ones you have and when they wear out fix them with FREE scraps of material from other old clothes. No need to spend money on anything new. Ever. I do hope you are taking your own advice.... Do you live on a farm and grow your own vegetables? Because it would be INSANE to spend money on food you can grow yourself.

You’re really attempting to compare a basic human need like food consumption to a simple free-to-play time-wasting phone game? Interesting...you must be one of the ones with a lot of money “invested” into this completely free game.  

As for the points you attempted to make, all of those things cost money and are not available for free.  I mean, sure, technically via thievery or piracy they could be but I of course would never condone such acts.

As for the ads many other players have commented here in regards to having them restored or in some cases added to their games for the first time.  There are far too many different versions of the game out there and their claim of “beta testing” is simply bogus as that’s not something that goes on for years at a time.

Back to the topic at hand which here recently has seemed to be placed on a back burner - at the very least, all of us here can agree that it is ridiculous that we STILL have had no response from anyone at King in response to this hot topic.  Meanwhile on the rest of the forum it seems to be business as usual as CMs seem to be keeping up with other threads just fine.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options

Turn off Auto-update 

✌😎
    This does not protect you from across-the-board changes to the game like the Sugar Drop cap. It can help you keep their "per device" features, but that's just a theory. It worked for my Mom's phone. 

Good grief. This is a very disheartening development after SO many people were finally happy with a change made to the game.

"Hey peasants, you can have your untimed boosters back! But you'll have to work your butts off to get them! Good luck with that!!
    Mwaah aah aah aah aaahhhh
    It's GOOD to be the King"
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Options

Turn off Auto-update 

Unless you have nothing to lose or are waiting for new levels

If you don't want to lose features you have, like the Booster Bot, go to your settings and turn off auto-update. That's how I lost the ad videos in November. 
    On the other hand, you may WANT the update to actually improve your game with different, and hopefully better, features and events.

✌😎
    Sadly.,I didn't take my own advice like I thought. My tablet is an Amazon Fire and Google Play is sideloaded. I recently uninstalled to reinstall because Amazon finally has CCS available to download. Apparently, that didn't change anything and Play updated my app. I lost my ready to claim Candy Pet.
    AND
    I have just harvested FIVE Sugar Drops on a level that I should get between 30 and 40. 
    It's not like I get 180 at one time.
    It's not like I ENJOY going back 2600 levels to play where I've ALREADY played just to get these SDs.
    It's not like I have unlimited lives to spare on those levels when they're set up to take a few tries, and I sacrifice the lives just to GET whatever SDs I can manage before a bomb explodes, or whatever.

It's not like I GOT anything NEW. I only LOST things that help me stay in the game.

✌😎
    I’m glad I stopped playing after the “fix” since they have continued to make the game even worse since.  So now you’re saying that you’d have to complete 36 levels at minimum in order to fulfill the SD requirement?  That’s insane.  I kind of figured something underhanded was going to be done after they took the useless timed boosters away and replaced them with the normal ones which was a highly popular request.  They are really banking on players’ addictions here and that they’ll attempt to carry on with the game at any cost and through any impediments that King chooses to throw at them.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Fury161 said:
    Let’s just all move on and direct the anger at the right people who are currently doing nothing but sit on there hands and watch us take shots at each other. 
    You happy King with your beautiful, sweet, delicious community at the moment!?!?
    How about you fix the game that wasn’t broken in the first place. 
    How about you respond???
    How about you do anything???

what a joke
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
    Hello Kettle, you're black, just like the pot you're addressing. You stir up troublnoe on a daily basis and have misinterpreted my words which, by the way, are fact. You CHOSE to find fault in the least important part of that conservation.
    You call out other members every time you get on here. Seems to meet you're looking for a fight every day.
    My exchange with that player was half get over yourself and half in agreement with them.
    I don't think any of the comments made require your input or opinion or policing. Nothing better to do than insinuate yourself into an exchange that doesn't really need your input.
    There really are more important things to worry about than my words with someone else.

Now you have actually perpetuated the conversation you deemed worthy of ridicule and personal affront of the people exchanging words. You really missed the mark this time. Hunt elsewhere for someone that needs admonishment. You're good at finding them.

It's all good here. 

✌😎

For your reference... This is belittling someone that didn't really deserve it. Maybe find another hobby.

@JethrinaBodina

Why turn around and attack me? I just reacted to your comments. I must have picked the wrong quote but here is the ScreenShot of your comments that I reacted to. This is on page 99 right after @julescoldwell1519 praised you and @Dirty_Nurse in his posting. If you noticed I changed a quote from one to another. It is just way too many comments that when you find one you can't go back to it.

I said what I said because I didn't want you and @Dirty_Nurse to have that discussion again. I guess I should not have said anything about it and should have left it alone. I didn't realize that my short statement ticked you off to tear me apart. See who has taken advantage of this little misunderstanding.

BTW, just so you know, people have been accusing King of being money grabbing individual. When I said "you wouldn't mean a thing unless you are green", it is a much subtle or indirect way of saying it. Green is the color of money.

• JethrinaBodina
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @mercerik
    It's over. I defend my right to defend the rights of everyone to play or pay to play without being called fools or idiots.
    Unfortunately, one cannot talk reasonably to an unreasonable individual.
    Your dedication to keeping open this Reset the Board thread is really probably only prolonging the misery as it's clearly obvious that it's not going to be "UN-fixed" and will NEVER be responded to by anyone that CAN "unfix" it. 
    The CM that created it has been directed to stay away from it. The "Superstars" are following suit.
    This has become more of an avenue for attacking other players for innocently posting how they feel. Because I have strong personal feelings about that I have "foolishly" tried to intervene. I admit that and will again apologize for offending ANYONE. That's truly not how I roll.
    Good luck effecting change. I'll be very grateful if you accomplish it. 

I'm done now. 
    Peace ✌😎
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    So now you’re saying that you’d have to complete 36 levels at minimum in order to fulfill the SD requirement?  That’s insane.  I kind of figured something underhanded was going to be done after they took the useless timed boosters away and replaced them with the normal ones which was a highly popular request.  They are really banking on players’ addictions here and that they’ll attempt to carry on with the game at any cost and through any impediments that King chooses to throw at them.
    Ding ding ding! And I thought collecting all 180 drops on the Win10 app within 1 hour was a chore. ◔_◔ That 5 drop per level change would stretch it to.. well, I don't know how long! And there aren't even that many eligible sugar drop levels for us players who haven't advanced far in the game. The logistics makes no sense! King, you've lost your damn heads!

I'm talking like I'm affected lol. The change seems to have taken effect for more players today, so when I get home, I'll have to test my app version to see if I'm part of this new group. You'll be hearing from me later, King. >.<
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?