💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• vicib333
    vicib333 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I definitely don’t like the timed drops. 
  • Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    @Deryck, I play through Facebook. Chrome is my browser. @Bruce_Bubello, I can still get sugar drops on levels I've played many times. I wonder why you can't? Although there are some levels that just don't give them at all. And now you can only get 5 per game. Really annoying.
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    @Sparkle-2 - The King seems to change parts of CCS for different players. I lost Sugar Drops for 2 weeks, then they returned. My wife gets 60 gold bars when her Piggy gets filled for $2.99. I get 30 bars for $2.99. I have heard some subjects still have regular Sugar Drops while I have Timed Drops. It has totally changed the game for the worst. I stopped playing any new levels for 2 months. Now I play only 1 or 2 new levels daily and lost interest in staying at the top level. 

I could hardly believe it. A few days ago I started getting regular Boosters. But my joy was short lived when I realized I now could only get a maximum of 5 Sugar Drops per level. Gone are the days of 1476 giving me 40 or more. To reach 180 I have to play 35 levels. I feel like a lab rat 🐀 getting tested in endless mazes. 
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    @Sparkle-2 - The King seems to change parts of CCS for different players. I lost Sugar Drops for 2 weeks, then they returned. My wife gets 60 gold bars when her Piggy gets filled for $2.99. I get 30 bars for $2.99. I have heard some subjects still have regular Sugar Drops while I have Timed Drops. It has totally changed the game for the worst. I stopped playing any new levels for 2 months. Now I play only 1 or 2 new levels daily and lost interest in staying at the top level. 

I could hardly believe it. A few days ago I started getting regular Boosters. But my joy was short lived when I realized I now could only get a maximum of 5 Sugar Drops per level. Gone are the days of 1476 giving me 40 or more. To reach 180 I have to play 35 levels. I feel like a lab rat 🐀 getting tested in endless mazes. 
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Hard to say, but remember, you only get sugar drops the first time you play a level. On the second and subsequent tries you do not get them. And levels are getting harder, with some of them taking many attempts over a few days to clear without resorting to wasting a lot of boosters, which in some cases will not help. On levels where you need to get jelly in far, isolated corners, it relies on a lot of luck or the use of the UFO Booster, which will usually hit the hard to reach areas.
    As others have pointed out, you do get sugar drops on any sugar drop level, even if you have already played it, although it is a limit of once/8 hours. IE, once you play the level and collect sugar drops, you have to wait 8 hours before the sugar drops will appear again on that level.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, I think the maximum of 5 sugar drops per level is a new test that they are running.  Players were randomly chosen to test it.  I can still do the old way but it takes forever to scroll down.
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    As of today my sugar drops are limited now to 5 per level.  Totally unacceptable, King!  Ridiculous!
  • lguteriez
    lguteriez Posts: 30 Level 2
    I just started getting 5 Sugar Drops per game today, it worked fine yesterday. Why is CC making it so hard for us to get boosters???? This game is not fun or relaxing anymore and I about to stop playing!!
  • Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    They're doing some random testing. But I'm sure they know who pays and who doesn't. And those of us who don't pay, but love to play, are getting the short end of the stick
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    A lot of us refuse to pay to buy boosters. King even did a tv ad about a week or so ago and it ran for a few days, trying to push Candy Crush. So that cost them a lot of money for the ad time. I for one, will play a level as many times as needed to get it done, but with Build-A-Bot, DiDi, Rami, quite often I can get through with minimal trouble. I had one level today, where at the end, I used 1 Lollipop Hammer to get the last Jelly on the first attempt. Or I could have kept trying for who knows how many attempts.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?