No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys why aren’t you going to King.com where it is still doubling up the sugar drops like it used to be a long time ago?
    I will continue to do so until Flash is discontinued later this year. Then it'll be au revoir for me if this 5-drop cap stays in the new platform. 💧👋
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    @mercerik
    It's over. I defend my right to defend the rights of everyone to play or play to play without being called fools or idiots.
    Unfortunately, one cannot talk reasonably to an unreasonable individual.
    Your dedication to keeping open this Reset the Board thread is really probably only prolonging the misery as it's clearly obvious that it's not going to be "UN-fixed" and will NEVER be responded to by anyone that CAN "unfix" it. 
    The CM that created it has been directed to stay away from it. The "Superstars" are following suit.
    This has become more of an avenue for attacking other players for innocently posting how they feel. Because I have strong personal feelings about that I have "foolishly" tried to intervene. I admit that and will again apologize for offending ANYONE. That's truly not how I roll.
    Good luck effecting change. I'll be very grateful if you accomplish it. 

I'm done now. 
    Peace ✌😎
    @JethrinaBodina

I never attacked anyone who are in support of this cause the way you attacked me. I tried to stop people with personal agenda other than what we are fighting for. As I said from the very start, I will support this group for as long as possible.

You are not defending anyone. You think it is all about you, referring to yourself as a peasant. You want your postings to stand out from among the group by making them bold and ginormous.  

You and @Dirty_Nurse were praised by a player who may or may not be on our side of the fence. What did you do? Instead of taking it positively and saying thank you, you started quoting the other person who was praised as well, making her look bad to others, using her to shift the attention to you alone. You are not satisfied with that, you used what I said to someone who is trying to stir trouble here, tear me apart and make me look bad as well. What kind of a person are you? You called me a black kettle which I find so racist. 

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Deryck said:
    So now you’re saying that you’d have to complete 36 levels at minimum in order to fulfill the SD requirement?  That’s insane.  I kind of figured something underhanded was going to be done after they took the useless timed boosters away and replaced them with the normal ones which was a highly popular request.  They are really banking on players’ addictions here and that they’ll attempt to carry on with the game at any cost and through any impediments that King chooses to throw at them.
    Ding ding ding! And I thought collecting all 180 drops on the Win10 app within 1 hour was a chore. ◔_◔ That 5 drop per level change would stretch it to.. well, I don't know how long! And there aren't even that many eligible sugar drop levels for us players who haven't advanced far in the game. The logistics makes no sense! King, you've lost your damn heads!

I'm talking like I'm affected lol. The change seems to have taken effect for more players today, so when I get home, I'll have to test my app version to see if I'm part of this new group. You'll be hearing from me later, King. >.<
    Oohhh king, this is crazy, i haven't seen this in my game app but i think i may receive it soon since i have just updated the app still waiting for the sugar drops to activate after the 8 hour🙄🙄

well king if its 5 sugar drops per level then make waiting time 2hours not 8hrs🙄🙄👿👿
  • MataiceAlison
    See ya later, Candy Crush!  I am over this thread.  King really screwed up big time and now we are all turning on each other.  For me, it is time to move on from this.  It’s been a pleasure getting to know most of you from when this “fix” was thrown upon us.  I wish you all the very best and keep doing what keeps you happy in life no matter what anyone thinks.  

Take care and God bless!  ✌️
    @WatchMecRush21 God bless you too😊
  • MataiceAlison
    5 sugar drops per game....have to play 36 games to get 180 sugar drops. 
    @Fakhruddin-2 its not like that ,it just depends on the level you are playing, those with more moves and sugar darn give more sugardrops , if you want to collect more sugar drops in a short time sugar  drop levels are 1476,666,1846,
    i can collect over 30 sugardrops!! try them if you hv already passed those levels, dont need to play all the 36 levels & also you don't lose the sugardrops even if you fail a level!
    Unfortunately it CAN be just like Fakhruddin-2 said according to Pounawea's recent post on that thread.
    5 drops per level is ludicrous. To get to 180 by harvesting any of the levels for 5 at a time would take forEVERRRR. It already takes long enough if you get stuck with a crappy board and end up failing the level that you can usually get a couple dozen of them from in one shot. It happens! LoL

comment on the SugarDrop thread

sorry i hadn't experienced that, that comment was before I updated my game app !!!😔😔
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3

Turn off Auto-update 

Unless you have nothing to lose or are waiting for new levels

If you don't want to lose features you have, like the Booster Bot, go to your settings and turn off auto-update. That's how I lost the ad videos in November. 
    On the other hand, you may WANT the update to actually improve your game with different, and hopefully better, features and events.

✌😎
    I would definitely agree, and would add that before any manual update do a screenshot. My Candy Crush Soda auto-updated and wiped out my dozens of boosters. I didn't have a screenshot from before the update because why would I? I didn't know the update was going to run and hadn't had any problems before. Without a screenshot, I couldn't get my boosters restored. I got a few goldbars for my trouble but it hardly made up for losing dozens of boosters!
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    The sugar drop change takes too long to make progress so it is no longer worthwhile to play those levels.   People put a value on time.  This game has become a big waste of my time which I’m not happy about.  Playing over and over again the same level hoping to get a lucky board because your boosters are useless when they are randomly placed.  After the shuffle change I thought I would hang in there and keep playing all the while no longer paying for piggy banks or extra moves etc.  Now I wonder why keep playing when you keep taking my incentive away.  There is no longer any incentive to collect sugar drops so that’s dead to me too.  People who feel they are being treated fairly spend money.  I spent money on this game until the fairness and incentive were taken away.  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    grr said:
    I would definitely agree, and would add that before any manual update do a screenshot. My Candy Crush Soda auto-updated and wiped out my dozens of boosters. I didn't have a screenshot from before the update because why would I? I didn't know the update was going to run and hadn't had any problems before. Without a screenshot, I couldn't get my boosters restored. I got a few goldbars for my trouble but it hardly made up for losing dozens of boosters!
    @grr ;

If I were you, I wouldn't do anything unless it is proven. I never messed with anything in my game and I am still thriving. What happened to you might have been merely a coincidence. If the Auto-Update is turned off, you might stumble on a much bigger problem than what you previously had, not just with Candy Crush Saga. This is when a never ending nightmare begins. 
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Hey it looks like they eliminated the golden wheel spin too - who would want to spend bars on a chance to get practically nothing?
  • MataiceAlison
    Hey it looks like they eliminated the golden wheel spin too - who would want to spend bars on a chance to get practically nothing?
    never received that in my game🤔
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?