Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Had a go on 501 and no idea what unlocking level means... Maybe it is a one off thing and because I am way past that it doesn't affect me.
  • Unionjock
    Unionjock Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your comments.

I've merged other open questions in regards to the 5 drop only in this category. Let's please gather all the questions, comments and feedback (support category) here, so the information is centralized in only 1 'place'. 

I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. 

A new and random test group was created and very soon it will be reaching more players. @jmesmall @Tankergirl @Mary_Kay @deryck
    The changes for this group of players are the following: 
    • Changing the unlocking level to 501. 
    • Changing the Sugar Candies drops to 5.
    • Changes also in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards of the Sugar track. 

Why has the 5 drop limit been applied to some random players?

• jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Unionjock said:
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

I've merged other open questions in regards to the 5 drop only in this category. Let's please gather all the questions, comments and feedback (support category) here, so the information is centralized in only 1 'place'. 

I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. 

A new and random test group was created and very soon it will be reaching more players. @jmesmall @Tankergirl @Mary_Kay @deryck

Why has the 5 drop limit been applied to some random players?

On Desktop it works fine apparently.

• ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    I'm actually kinda glad that they changed it to only five sugar drops at a time.  Now I can stop playing all together.  Getting the sugar drops was the only reason I played.  It's a challenge to see how many I can get and if it's only 5, then the fun is gone.  So long CC.  
  • mungywhite
    mungywhite Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I used to play older levels daily to get the extra sugar drops to earn rewards. If I’m restricted to only 5 per level I will only play less
    often, not more often. I don’t think that is the intention? I don’t really understand the other changes such as 501, but the limit of 5 sugar drops has taken the fun away for me. 
  • katerinescallan
    katerinescallan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    In my case I am getting 5 sugar drops per game and then no more. Because I wait each week for the new levels I play old games every morning and night to collect 180  boosters in order to get the through the new levels. Now it means I have to play for a lot longer in order to get to 180 drops so I’ll probably stop doing that. 
    The timed boosters were very annoying as they were useless to me most of the time so I’m very happy that they’re gone. 
    I also miss being able to restart a level without losing a life to get a better start point. It has made me spend more than I want to finish that week’s levels. 
    The chocolate box is very good though  and almost makes up for losing sugar drops as the rewards are very good. I hope it stays if the sugar drops go completely. And I hope you don’t make it harder too. 
    I’ve been playing a long time and have spent a lot of money in order to get to the end but it seems to me that every time I find a way of getting through the games more easily you find a way of making it harder and harder to the point that I want to delete the game. 
  • Pippin
    Pippin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with others that limiting sugar drops will lead to reduced gameplay. Each mornings and some evenings, I'll do an hour or so, stopping the game or two after I've collected the 180. I can justify that amount of time, but if it was going to take longer to collect 180, not getting as much value from the sugar drop rewards, the game becomes really unattractive and difficult to justify spending time on.
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

This stinks. It now has gone into my PC game as well as my tablet. It's not fun to play We now have to play 36 levels to get 180 sugar drops. Very frustrating. I urge you to change it back. 
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    The game is becoming less interesting when you have to play for hours to get the boosters.  I'll be stopping playing soon if this continues to be the option.
  • amenak
    amenak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    What’s with five limit sugar drops the day before I had unlimited and now it’s five why is it like that was relying on sugar drops for boosters please change it back 

thx 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?