5 sugar drop max?

Comments

• angiaveryt
    angiaveryt Posts: 2 Newbie
    kskiefel said:
    I had started to get regular boosters ragther than timed boosters when collecting sugar drops last week.  Now, this morning I find I am also limited to 5 per level.  I ran out of the levels I usually play and since I can't reset anymore I lose a life trying to find  levels that allow me to collect sugar drops.  I thought of quitting each level when I reach the limit of 5, but then that makes you lose a life and limits how many levels you can play.  This is making the game much more frustrating.   Seems like every other week King is doing something to take away our ways of earning boosters.   Hopefully this is temporary. 

I agree wholeheartedly! I too am on level 6140 and have to wait until the next week for new levels to come out.To pass time and, again boosters and to continue playing, I play every 8 hours or so for sugar drops. However, if this doesn't change, I will finally leave this game forever. 

• angiaveryt
    angiaveryt Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree wholeheartedly! I too am on level 6140 and have to wait until the next week for new levels to come out.To pass time and, gain boosters and to continue playing, I play every 8 hours or so for sugar drops. However, if this doesn't change, I will finally leave this game forever. 
  • deeff
    deeff Posts: 3 Newbie
    Have been playing this game for years and finished level 6230, waiting for new levels tomorrow.  It is my guilty pleasure.

I have seen many many changes over the years. I do the sugar drops twice a day to gain boosters for new levels but I do spend money too.

If this 5 sugar drops per level is a permanent feature, I'm out this time.  It is the final push I need to give up this addiction.

• Sallyeaux
    Sallyeaux Posts: 5 Level 2
    I was so happy when the timed boosters ended... now this. Who came up with this??? It does come across as mean. Not a good idea imo. I guess we ALL agree, since we're here talking about it LOL. Playing 36 levels takes a long time. Though it's satisfying to have double digit hands and hammers again.
  • TheCandyman
    TheCandyman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Current level 6140, I just noticed it today 1/14/2020. I usually play levels 1476, 666 to get at least 60 to 70 drops. Now just 5 per...unacceptable. Hopefully this is just temporary.

BTW, is anyone else's chocolate box quit working? "The server could not be contacted..."
  • GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    King, you folks just continue to find ways to screw your customers.  I don't want to be your lab rat.  I came here to play a fair game that everyone is treated the same way.  Unfortunately you folks choose to discriminate against a few of us by using us to experiment on your game.  I resent that completely.

• Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2
    it was bad enough when I stopped getting boosters for the drops in the old flash version that doubled them when you win, now I see no reason to play old levels while waiting for the new ones on Wed.

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    I'm going back to my card games. losing the piggy bank, changing the scrolls and now the sugar drops has done me in. soon I would have had no features to win boosters
  • GINGERMASON_
    GINGERMASON_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    I too am waiting for new levels to come out tomorrow and I hope they fix this glitch of only 5 candies per level. Agree with earlier comment the timed boosters are useless ! Come on candy crush get this fixed.  It total BS. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?