⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops

Nicky
Nicky Posts: 16 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
Why are the number of sugar drops you can collect now limited to 5 each level? 
Seems a bit mean!!!!!!

Answers

• Sallyeaux
    Sallyeaux Posts: 5 Level 2
    Yes, mean is the word I was thinking too. Have to play 36 levels now to get to 180. 
  • BusBax87
    BusBax87 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same here, ain't nobody got time for that!!!😡
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,360 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @Nicky, @Sallyeaux, and @BusBax87, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the change in the game!!  It has been a while since I have played the Sugar Drops challenge!!  I have been staying away as I did not want the "timed" boosters!!  

I found out what's going on and getting 5 Sugar Drops per level is not an issue BUT a test that was introduced for some players as of now!  And, it will be brought to many players in near future!  

Please check this main thread "About Sugar Drops" and find the explanation by our Candy Crush Community Manager 

Since I am redirecting all of you to the main thread, this discussion will be closed as the team would like to keep any and all comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Please go to the thread above (in Green Fonts) and post your comments / feedback!  

Thank you all for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • xyz18
    xyz18 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Seriously, **EDIT: Offensive**  that came up with this idea.   Counting the days until my gold bars are gone and I delete this game.   
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?