⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1 friend keep sending requests to give her lives but never send me any, how can I delete them withou

nerkeb
nerkeb Posts: 2 Newbie
1 of my friend keep sending requests to give her lives, but never give me any, how can I delete those requests without blocking or un friending her from Facebook 

Answers

• caponelem
    caponelem Posts: 2 Newbie
    Good question cant wait to hear I'd we can
  • Tripple_Beans
    Tripple_Beans Posts: 6 Level 2
    I was wondering the same 
  • nerkeb
    nerkeb Posts: 2 Newbie
    I need the answer  :(
  • deesprincess
    deesprincess Posts: 2 Newbie
    I need the answer as well.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    nerkeb said:
    1 of my friend keep sending requests to give her lives, but never give me any, how can I delete those requests without blocking or un friending her from Facebook 
    caponelem said:
    Good question cant wait to hear I'd we can
    I was wondering the same 
    I need the answer as well.
    Hi there, @nerkeb; @caponelem; @Tripple_Beans; @deesprincess;! Welcome to the Community!   

Do you know that I can't send lives to my friends either? It is not that I don't want to. It is just that the feature to send them is no longer there anymore for me. The Heart/Envelope Combination feature is no longer present in the Pre-Play Page. Why? The answer is because I moved ahead of my friends over 1,000 levels. For this reason when I open the Pre-Play Page, all I can see is myself and no one else. 

The solution is to tell your friends what is happening. Tell them to send you Lives Requests and you'll send them yours as well. It is not worth losing a friend or friends because of a game. The game might be gone in the future but your friends will be there when you need them.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns! 
  • peevy2
    peevy2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2020

I know how to block people from sending requests - I've blocked 2 or 3 in the past; however, last week, I blocked 2 people... and I continue to get requests from them. I do not understand how this is happening. But here is how to block people from sending requests... Go the the "down arrow" to the right of notifications on the blue bar on facebook, and click on settings. On the left side of the screen, you will see "blocking"- click on that. Scroll down to "block app invites" and follow the directions. As I stated previously, I've blocked a few that way, but the last time I did it did not seem to work as I am still getting requests from them. Please let me know if the blocking works for you or if my "blocker" is broken😁 @nerkeb, @caponelem, @Tripple_Beans, @deesprincess

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?