Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,862 Level 5
    This is a stupid plan for 5 sugar drops per level! Unfair idea!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5
    @Elsa is very correct about playing CC at King.com. You will get double the amount of sugar drops that you collect when you pass a level. The graphics no longer work correctly but you will receive regular boosters and you can quickly finish the sugar track. Play level 1476, 666, 906 all of your favorites. You do not have to scroll down as far because this version of the game only goes up to level 2825. These boosters will sync with your game just not the mobile version. A bonus is if you do not pass a level on the "old flash" online version it does not affect the build-a-bot as it is not a feature in this version.

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Not an issue?! Playing for just 5 points?! What satisfaction and motivation from the game shall I get from it? I don't agree! And why do only random members have to suffer and be singled out? I've been playing this game for nearly 8 years and have seen numerous changes that have made the game less enjoyable! Why some of us to be the guinea pigs for the studio? I'm really, really frustrated and  don't even have the desire to play anymore! Thank you, but NOT thank you, King!
  • Maxwell98
    Maxwell98 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Even those who do not pay are bringing in revenue to King.  So whilst I do not pay, I do look at an awful lot of adverts 🤢
  • Jozeph_Marinus
    Jozeph_Marinus Posts: 26 Level 2
    5 drops per level is suck!!! Worthless! 
  • lauriehed
    lauriehed Posts: 10 Level 2
    This will deter players.  Please remove the max of 5 candies per layer.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,507 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lauriehed, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have just found out what's going on and getting 5 Sugar Drops per level is not an issue BUT a test that was introduced for some players as of now!  And, it will be brought to many players in near future!  

Please check this main thread "About Sugar Drops" and find the explanation by our Candy Crush Community Manager 

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, this discussion will be closed as the team would like to keep any and all comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Please go to the thread above (in Green Fonts) and post your comments / feedback!  
  • lauriehed
    lauriehed Posts: 10 Level 2
    Not a fan of the 5 drop max.  Maybe it's time for me to quit wasting time with this game.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    MataiceAlison said:
    i use mobile android but still have the normal SD numbers per level...
    @MataiceAlison So then it really is some arbitrary decision on King's part. 😡
    Good for other players here to know, in any case.
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    OH MY GOD!  KING- WHAT IS THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????????????????????????????????????  I AM SO SICK OF YOUR UNFAIR CHANGES THAT ONLY BENEFIT YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING!!! STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    STOP IT!
    JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST STOP!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?