No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Must be a Persistent Tick tempting someone.
    Vilken dåre!

• tigothetiger
    tigothetiger Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m on level 6140 and can’t tell you how many of these “fixes” are pushing me away from this game. If every level started with a guarantee of beating the level if played correctly, then this “fix” would make sense. But because not every level starts with a solution, this is a must, an absolute MUST. 

And now you make the sugar drops only 5 per level? Way to give your best/loyal players the finger. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @ anyone who's visiting the most popular thread in forum history ✨ ✨ ✨

The Community Manager has provided more info about the latest clusterfvck over at https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p21

Stay informed.
  • Nadia_C
    Nadia_C Posts: 7 Level 2
    Sending and receiving lives has been an issue for a while and sadly lessens the time we are able to play.
    Not being able to re-set the board is a pain and also causes less playtime. Other games you are able to bo back without losing a life.
    My last issue is , when I build up boosters and need to leave the game for a while , I loose boosters , why?
  • sydisid
    sydisid Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hello King...looks like the general consensus is to bring back the ability to end a game you haven't started playing without losing a 
    Life.  I'm joining them in vehemently asking you to restore this feature.  Too much tweaking leaves is wanting something more stable.  Think about it.
  • kvr1185
    kvr1185 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have tried to play after the fix and it really is no fun anymore 
  • SandiLievestro
    SandiLievestro Posts: 4 Newbie
    At least when we were able to enter and exit without losing lives I had a chance of possibly beating levels in CC. Since I can no long do that I almost never beat a level and oftentimes am stuck on the same level for a couple of days unless I use boosters. So, I am about at the point of quitting the game. When it is more frustrating than fun to play there is no reason to continue playing the game. 
  • SandiLievestro
    SandiLievestro Posts: 4 Newbie
    As a player who is on the verge of giving up the game anyway because of the difficulty in beating even the levels that are not marked hard or worse, now King has once again made it even harder to beat the levels by taking away our ability to enter and exit without losing lives. At least there was a little chance of beating the level when I could look at it first. I'm sure all of our comments won't change anything, but it would be nice if King would add that feature back in before losing more players. 
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    I am surprised at how easy the new levels are. You don't even need the reset feature to beat them in series. My guess is that they are under time pressure to produce three episodes every Wednesday, so they just don't have time to think about levels that retired a real strategy. It's just pure destruction.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    Must be a Persistent Tick tempting someone.
    Vilken dåre!

That sums it up

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?