No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• korvindf
    korvindf Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    Must be a Persistent Tick tempting someone.
    Vilken dåre!

That sums it up

mercerik said:

As regards to the Auto-Updates, the easy way to deal with this feature is to temporarily disable it. At least enable it once a day so everything in your device gets updated. When the updates are done, disable it again. This will save you time doing these individually.

I update every software individually entry day, because I like to know what is actually new in each of them. But some I skip. Candy crush is one of them, because I am afraid there new update will contain new fixes that funny need to be fixed. When I update, I make sure to first make a backup of the old version, so I can revert to it if necessary.66

• Eddie_Sparrow
    mercerik said:
    Must be a Persistent Tick tempting someone.
    Vilken dåre!

That sums it up

mercerik said:

As regards to the Auto-Updates, the easy way to deal with this feature is to temporarily disable it. At least enable it once a day so everything in your device gets updated. When the updates are done, disable it again. This will save you time doing these individually.

I update every software individually entry day, because I like to know what is actually new in each of them. But some I skip. Candy crush is one of them, because I am afraid there new update will contain new fixes that funny need to be fixed. When I update, I make sure to first make a backup of the old version, so I can revert to it if necessary.66

I can't get this quote feature right yet. Working in it.
  • Eddie_Sparrow

This does not protect you from across-the-board changes to the game like the Sugar Drop cap. It can help you keep their "per device" features, but that's just a theory. It worked for my Mom's phone

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Still can't manage the quote feature. This discussion board method is quite idiotic. Impossible to use through phone.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    mercerik said:

"As regards to the Auto-Updates, the easy way to deal with this feature is to temporarily disable it. At least enable it once a day so everything in your device gets updated. When the updates are done, disable it again. This will save you time doing these individually."

I update every software individually entry day, because I like to know what is actually new in each of them. But some I skip. Candy crush is one of them, because I am afraid there new update will contain new fixes that funny need to be fixed. When I update, I make sure to first make a backup of the old version, so I can revert to it if necessary.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    I had to edit my answer out of this board first to make the quote right. It just takes too much time. Can't afford it.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    I am done trying to use this board through my phone. Will have to revert to PC version, but this means can't react quickly.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Still can't manage the quote feature. This discussion board method is quite idiotic. Impossible to use through phone.
    When you choose the "quote" option..
    Touch the white area above the word Games, down there ⬇ and then up here where I started typing. .... OR... You could start your own comment up there where I put this ▶..
    OR... If you wanna skip all that and "tag" someone you're wanting to address for any reason you can start your comment with @ and their handle. Like @JethrinaBodina. Easy peasy!!
    There are lots of ways to use the quote feature, what's REALLY annoying is if you start one and cuz change your mind you can't get rid of it until you want to actually post a comment and then you have to delete the stuff you didn't wanna post and replace it with what you DO. Ha! Yeah... It's even tricky in the CCS Community page, lol

I NEVER allow software to auto-update. I have had more trouble trying to undo damage done by faulty updates that were pushed with no notification that it's just more proactive to see who wants to do what to my devices BEFORE they do it. The updates happen on MY terms. They give me a good reason, they get to invade my device. No good reason, no invasion until they can provide one, lol

✌😎
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Maybe on PC but on the phone it's a mess.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?