No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3

I NEVER allow software to auto-update. I have had more trouble trying to undo damage done by faulty updates that were pushed with no notification that it's just more proactive to see who wants to do what to my devices BEFORE they do it. The updates happen on MY terms. They give me a good reason, they get to invade my device. No good reason, no invasion until they can provide one, lol

✌😎
    Maybe like this.

Same here. I do it manually. I want to stay in control. And indeed the update only deals with the on device features. A reason more to do it manually. They can't change anything on my device unless I allow them to do it.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    The new levels don't come with updates. I get new levels even though I almost't never update the candy crush app.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    @Fakhruddin-2 its not like that ,it just depends on the level you are playing, those with more moves and sugar darn give more sugardrops , if you want to collect more sugar drops in a short time you can play past easy  levels those that have golden -C- mark mark on the game map,
    my favorite sugar  drop levels are 1476,666,1846,
    i can collect over 30 sugardrops!! try them if you hv already passed those levels, dont need to play all the 36 levels & also you don't lose the sugardrops even if you fail a
    Good idea. I will try that one. Especially the 666 is easy to remember. But it's a long scroll down from 6000+
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Because we don't all play on a desktop. Mobile devices do not support play on King.com.
    Mine does. If I log out it gives me the choice of playing through Facebook or through my email address. If I use my email address then I play on King.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    mercerik said:

"As regards to the Auto-Updates, the easy way to deal with this feature is to temporarily disable it. At least enable it once a day so everything in your device gets updated. When the updates are done, disable it again. This will save you time doing these individually."

I update every software individually entry day, because I like to know what is actually new in each of them. But some I skip. Candy crush is one of them, because I am afraid there new update will contain new fixes that funny need to be fixed. When I update, I make sure to first make a backup of the old version, so I can revert to it if necessary.

@Eddie_Sparrow

Hi Eddie! My devices are all set to automatically update and I never have to worry about anything. All my games are perfectly fine with no issue. Below is the ScreenShot of my iPhone.

I fix Computers for a living. I don't normally suggest Turning-Off Automatic Updates to anyone because I know that Programs and Apps should be regularly updated and maintained for Security Protection and to avoid future headaches and nightmares. I gave that suggestion to @grr to minimize his problems because he agreed on someone's suggestion to turn the Automatic Updates Off which I wouldn't do myself being a private technician. 

I use my iPhone more often than my Windows 10 Computer when I play Candy Crush Saga because it has the features that I need to complete the Levels. I used to beat 85 to 100 Levels a week. Now I am down to 50 and still won First Place on  Weekly Race Gold last Sunday. This week, I am still number 1. I haven't played yet today because I was busy with Video Rendering today. I already have 49 Levels completed since last night. I won the Episode Race twice last night and collected a total of 10 Gold Bars. I completed my  Daily Win and won some boosters that include 1 UFO. I also completed the tasks on Candy Quest. 

My Booster Bot was at its Maximum Efficiency when I went to bed last Monday. When I woke up yesterday morning, they were gone, No big deal because I was able to build my Bot up again to its maximum. 
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Hi again!  Just wanted to point out, you can also contact King Games via email through the "Contact Us" link, or you can call at 1-800-811-4074.

Because of the weather, I'm off work today.  And I have absolutely nothing better to do than to get us an answer.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    My bad.  The phone number I posted no longer works.  The only way I found to get any response is to contact the legal team at:  privacy@support.king.com

Good luck.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    mercerik said:
    My bad.  The phone number I posted no longer works.  The only way I found to get any response is to contact the legal team at:  privacy@support.king.com

Good luck.
    @julescaldwell519

If King Support wants to deal with consumers complaints, they would have a working phone number that is permanent in the Contact Info. If our complaints are ignored here in this Community which is a public forum, what more in a Toll-Free line or thru e-mail. 
    Yes
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Going back in playing level six to build your bot is just so boring.  Do you think they really like this, because then they can boast stats of so many people playing? Just seems so tedious.
    Why level six? Just play level one. It's faster.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?