Special Candy drops

Options
Alittleonn
Alittleonn Posts: 12 Level 2
Special candy drops are now limited to 5 per level. Why??? Not all levels have the same candy drop for boosters. This will again make it harder to reach the boosters. Some levels have 15 moves some have 50. That's an example but its relevant to this ridiculous new feature!!

Comments

• pgibson
    pgibson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This is absurd - why does King insist on alienating its best players? CHANGE THIS BACK!
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    as of today I am limited to 5 per level. that means 36 levels to wiin boosters. time to quit. gotta wonder who at King dreams these up ????????? lost piggy bank few days ago. I can understand why so many people who wait each week for new levels are growing frustrated as the levels are very hard and they keep taking away our ability to get boosters for free or for a cheaper price. I am done when my current boosters run out
  • Chrism79
    Chrism79 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    I don't pay for anything cause why make the game free but unable to win unless u buy boosters sounds like a scam but it says every level can be won without any boosters used at all that's hard bgg to believe 
  • Amber_Grandia
    Amber_Grandia Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This sucks!  Change this back please! For those of us that have been playing for years and are at the end of the game waiting for new levels each week, the special candy bonuses give us a reason to play the game while we wait. Are you trying to make us BUY boosters??? Because that is not going to happen. Instead, you will lose some of your most loyal players. I hope this is just a "test" and you will quickly realize that it's a terrible idea. 
  • samreinhardt
    samreinhardt Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    this is super frustrating!! they keep taking away our favorite features

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?