Untimed sugar drops back to my game

Options

Comments

• Mangai
    Mangai Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options
    Long time waiting, atlast we got back untimed sugar drop boosters (gold bars  too) 😎. Hurray!!!
    Thanks to CCS team for considering our feedback.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options

I wasn't aware, as I prefer to collect drops on the old Flash platform where the quest goes by faster since the number of drops collected in a level is doubled. I'll do a test tonight in the app version (already completed my morning harvest).

aw man, I was sort of hoping King really would screw us over with leaving timed booster rewards from the drop quest lol. Then I could've given up the game/addiction for good.

Now I'll be tempted to continue the sugar drop quest at its snail pace once the Flash version dies.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Deryck said:

I wasn't aware, as I prefer to collect drops on the old Flash platform where the quest goes by faster since the number of drops collected in a level is doubled. I'll do a test tonight in the app version (already completed my morning harvest).

aw man, I was sort of hoping King really would screw us over with leaving timed booster rewards from the drop quest lol. Then I could've given up the game/addiction for good.

Now I'll be tempted to continue the sugar drop quest at its snail pace once the Flash version dies.

That's called baiting the trap, Deryck! 
    Throwing a bone...
    Dangling a carrot...
    Dropping a line....
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    UNTIL
    Reeling them in....
    Caught.
    Hook, line, sinker
    Consolation prize. 
    ✌😎
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    Mangai said:
    Long time waiting, atlast we got back untimed sugar drop boosters (gold bars  too) 😎. Hurray!!!
    Thanks to CCS team for considering our feedback.
    some more fun now, 🤩🤩🤩
    am really so excited t& HAPPY they have returned this to their players
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

So 3 days now I've tried the sugar drop quest in my app version, and yes indeed, all 3 days yielded the old storeable boosters.

The only difference I notice from the old variation of the quest is it rewards a total of 12 boosters (the pattern for me is always 2 boosters + 2 boosters + 2 boosters + 3 boosters + 3 boosters).

In the past it used to reward 13 boosters total.

Still, to even get 12 bankable boosters at all is awesome. Hope this lasts. 🤞

• crushaway
    crushaway Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Yes! So glad this is back. It was so disappointing to win those timed boosters that you couldn’t usually use. 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback. 

As you have already noticed, some players are having now different options within the Sugar drop feature. The differences are that some players might have the Sugar Candies drops up to 5 per level and also, the ones you guys are commenting here, differences in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards of the Sugar track. 

Have a delicious day and see you around! 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    Deryck said:

So 3 days now I've tried the sugar drop quest in my app version, and yes indeed, all 3 days yielded the old storeable boosters.

The only difference I notice from the old variation of the quest is it rewards a total of 12 boosters (the pattern for me is always 2 boosters + 2 boosters + 2 boosters + 3 boosters + 3 boosters).

In the past it used to reward 13 boosters total.

Still, to even get 12 bankable boosters at all is awesome. Hope this lasts. 🤞

haha never bothered to count, but am really enjoying the free hand switch and the gold bars ( the only i can get without bothering to win the episode race) this is really awesome
  • Chrism79
    Chrism79 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Just got to keep trying
  • Chrism79
    Chrism79 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    And never give up

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?