Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    If the target of this update is to stop people farming it, just restrict it to once a day... That's better than this pain. Would be nice for a bit of background on why it was done
  • JogOn
    JogOn Posts: 8 Level 2
    Do King realise that part of the game/challenge for many is seeing how many sugar drops you can get in a level? Being limited to 5 kills that, and makes playing the older levels boring. So if you're trying to cut usage because you want to focus on profit, well done. You've unlocked alienating your players. 
    Is this 5 limit here to stay or will you come to your senses and revert back to something the was worth keeping the game for? When will you confirm? 
  • paruthed2k
    paruthed2k Posts: 2 Newbie
    This new limit is a load of crap.  I do buy boosters occasionally, but will no longer do so if the 5 limit sticks.  Playing for the sugar drops is the only reason I played while waiting for new levels.  Now I'll have time to find somewhere that doesn't shoot themselves in the foot and dump on their users.
  • MrsPatata
    MrsPatata Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am completely agree with all!! This is the easiest method for me to delete the game. I will not play more, 5 sugar drops this is definitely not a way to keep old player
  • ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    Switched to Cookie Jam!  No more King for me.  CC - it was fun but no more.
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Do you see this Candy Crush people. You have made the Players mad for the last time. I told you last night I am no longer going to play your game until you revers your decision on the candies. Now you have many other players doing the same thing and trust me Candy Crush when I say this: THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A STUNT IT'S FOR REAL. Either allow the players to collect as many candies as they want or you lose all of us, your move Candy Crush.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    I think King’s reason for limiting sugar drops to 5 per level is pretty obvious. Fewer sugar drops = harder/longer to collect boosters = more likely to pay $$ for them when we need them.
    Here... have your non-timed boosters back. But wait - we’re going to make it really hard to collect them. 
    Just another insulting slap in the face from King towards its loyal players.
  • fatsduru79
    fatsduru79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have been playing for years and now with only 5 sugar drops I am finally getting fed up. I will never pass level 5599 without boosters I give up 😒😑☹☹☹
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Kazza-3 said:

Just another insulting slap in the face from King towards its loyal players.
    I agree. It's insulting for King to cut the sugar drops and make the game so frustrating to play. I can't even play new levels because I can't pass 6136 due to the known glitch there. I can't spend the time waiting for a fix to at least get boosters from sugar drops. Seems like there is no reason to play anymore.  
  • mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2
    It seems I am not the only one ready to quit this game over the sugar drops. I quest my question now is. Are we going to get an answer????
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?