No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Fury161 said:
    Can’t you see they are just throwing this free stuff at you at the moment to take away your attention on the real issue!?!? 
    THIS THREAD!!
    Once this dies down then they will just take all their free stuff back and you’ll still be left with no reset! 
    That’s what this is about
    We still deserve an answer King
    @Fury161

I am sure that is part of the plan, the more reason why we should keep this TRENDING THREAD ALIVE for as long as we can. A comment a day is not that hard to make. We have to be consistent in posting. 
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020

How To Get Rid Of Too Much Notifications

I understand that getting too many Notifications
    is very irritating each time someone adds a
    comment on a Thread that you opined on.
    There are ways you can eliminate these without
    abandoning the Thread that is causing your pain.

I added this here because someone who
    posted a comment here previously has requested
    that this thread be closed. At first he was complaining
    about getting hundreds of Notifications. I suggested
    the solution but from what it seems he just
     wants this thread closed.
    I don't know what this person's real
    intentions are but here is the Title and the link:
    Can somebody please either shut down the thread regarding
    the fake fix or give an answer already? 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/275567/can-somebody-please-either-shut-down-the-thread-regarding-the-fake-fix-or-give-an-answer-already#latest

Here is my response to this member:

Below are the ScreenShot Instructions on
    how to eliminate the clutter.

• donnaschuler11
    donnaschuler11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm over 6000 levels and will not spend money.  this stops being fun because of all the fix getting done, I'll just quit.  spend to much time anyway.
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 34 Level 2
    When everything blows up without reason too.  
  • hulda
    hulda Posts: 24 Level 2
    Dear Community,

Of course we have to fix this! It allows players a slight advantage in dealing with the random element in some levels. We would rather this be accomplished through purchases of gold or boosters. 

I don't care how many people complain about it this time, we won't back down.
    In the words of Mick Mulvaney, "Deal with it!"
    I understand that we should not be able to reset until we get a lucky board but the biggest problem with this is when you have just received new boosts they are automatically checked  and used on the level.   I lost so many boosts because I didn't see that they had been marked and I accidentally use them on level 8 or some level where boosts aren't needed.   

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    hulda said:
    Dear Community,

Of course we have to fix this! It allows players a slight advantage in dealing with the random element in some levels. We would rather this be accomplished through purchases of gold or boosters. 

I don't care how many people complain about it this time, we won't back down.
    In the words of Mick Mulvaney, "Deal with it!"
    I understand that we should not be able to reset until we get a lucky board but the biggest problem with this is when you have just received new boosts they are automatically checked  and used on the level.   I lost so many boosts because I didn't see that they had been marked and I accidentally use them on level 8 or some level where boosts aren't needed.   

If anyone has or can find a full copy of the original announcement, not just the paraphrased parts, I would like to have a sent to me directly. Please and thank you

✌😎
  • webbl004
    webbl004 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Infuriating ....just today received the 5 lives award but did not actually get them because I had 5 lives.  Lost award....Definitely should be banked.  This is an actual problem that needs to be fixed
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    webbl004 said:
    Infuriating ....just today received the 5 lives award but did not actually get them because I had 5 lives.  Lost award....Definitely should be banked.  This is an actual problem that needs to be fixed
    I completely agree, it could be added to the bank, it's not like you're ever gonna accumulate them in large quantities or gain some kind of "advantage" by having what your actually earned by moving forward in the game. Or maybe they'd rather you just quit playing because you've run OUT of lives with which to play!
    ✌😎
  • mercerik
    This member is really ticked-off with this thread that he thinks
    he can boss people around to follow his whim and get rid of
    all the work we've done here. He is claiming that this thread
    is turning into spam. Whose fault is it? There are ways to
    turn-off his Notifications. It is not as if he didn't have a
    choice. He said he is not interested with this thread's
    existence anymore.

• Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    This member is really ticked-off with this thread that he thinks
    he can boss people around to follow his whim and get rid of
    all the work we've done here. He is claiming that this thread
    is turning into spam. Whose fault is it? There are ways to
    turn-off his Notifications. It is not as if he didn't have a
    choice. He said he is not interested with this thread's
    existence anymore.

Well said Mercerik,
    Not sure why it bothers him so much??
    Just don’t follow it. Pretty simple. 
    I, like hundreds want a response from the studio. How do you just ignore 110 pages!?!
    GIVE US THE ANSWER WE DESERVE KING
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?