⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6196 on PC Ver. 1.1680.3.0

Options
JOSEANTONIOVERA
JOSEANTONIOVERA Posts: 3 Newbie
At level 6196 on PC Ver. 1.1680.3.0 the last key does not appear, please fix this and upload this arrangement as an update.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

Did you update it yourself and clear the cache?

I am happy to pass it on to my friend @bearwithme.

It makes it great! Have a nice day and have fun

Good Luck
  • JOSEANTONIOVERA
    Options
    The update was automatic, directly from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 64 bit
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @JOSEANTONIOVERA and welcome to our friendly community. The CM has said the studio created a patch for this level (6196) on 8 Jan 20. You are the first person I have seen who has mentioned a problem with this level since they created the patch. What type of PC are you playing on (make/model)?  I assume the version you are mentioning is for the pc version of the game?  Also can you please post your game ID?
    thank you. 
  • JOSEANTONIOVERA
    Options
    I use a Dell Inspiron 24-7459 with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1909 Build 18363.592.
    The Candy Crush game is Version 1.1680.3.0 from the Microsoft Store, the latest version available.
    The last key does not appear, please fix this and upload this arrangement as an update.
    With a key, he opens two blocks and instead of a key, some cherries appear and I can't destroy the last jelly.
    I enclose the screenshot.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    ☺Hi there!☺

Thank you for the picture.

I am happy to pass it on to my friend @bearwithme.

She takes care of it.

Good luck

♥♥♥
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Thank you @JOSEANTONIOVERA. I have passed a link to this thread to the CM so he will have all your info to forward to the studios. Because of the time difference he probably won’t see it until tomorrow so we might not hear back from the studio until next week since tomorrow is Friday. 

Thank you in advance for your patience. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Thank you for providing the information and software version. The studio are rolling out the changes to the latest version (PC), and you should be getting it later today or during the weekend at some point.  So I would make sure you clear your cache and restart your PC (keeping it turned off for at least 10-15 seconds) to ensure the patch shows up.
  • bearwithme
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @JOSEANTONIOVERA. The studio has sent a fix for this problem. You need to make sure you clear your cache and restart your computer (keep it turned off for at least 15-20 seconds).  When it comes back on the level should be fixed and you should be able to complete the level ok. Please post a comment below to let me know if you are now able to pass it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?