problim

nedadini
nedadini Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi I can't buy any auxiliary power inside and outside the game

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    ☺Hi there! ☺

I would suggest uninstalling and installing your app. - update and clear cache. The boosters are lost when you uninstall. Please be aware of this. I hope this helps you further!!!

Good luck

♥♥♥
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @nedadini - I hope you have been having fun in the community.  These games require a strong and steady internet connection in order to operate certain functions - like purchasing things from the store.  It could just be a temporary interruption so you may be able to resolve it by making sure you have the latest version of the app and just clearing your cache and restarting your game (making sure you have turned off the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds).

However if the problem persists and your game still cannot connect to the internet - then you may need to do as the player above suggested and have to actually de-install and re-install the app to clear the problem.  But as stated above - if you do this any saved boosters and lives will be lost.  This should only be done as a last resort.
  • obdacman
    obdacman Posts: 4 Newbie
    Level 6136 when the last key is taken by the chocolate, the ingredients do not unlock therefore I cannot finish the game.
  • Spinnifix
    @obdacman

Hi there! Your comment is wrong here. ☺

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/274649/candy-crush-level-6136

Please post to the link with this level problem 6136 !!! Thank you
  • nedadini
    Hello i did it but my actions have not worked since i bought my new phone so i haven't saved even recent games
    I don't know what to do, please help me
  • nedadini

Hello i did it but my actions have not worked since i bought my new phone so i haven't saved even recent games
  • nedadini
    Hello @nedadini - I hope you have been having fun in the community.  These games require a strong and steady internet connection in order to operate certain functions - like purchasing things from the store.  It could just be a temporary interruption so you may be able to resolve it by making sure you have the latest version of the app and just clearing your cache and restarting your game (making sure you have turned off the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds).

However if the problem persists and your game still cannot connect to the internet - then you may need to do as the player above suggested and have to actually de-install and re-install the app to clear the problem.  But as stated above - if you do this any saved boosters and lives will be lost.  This should only be done as a last resort.

- آنجا

پیشنهاد می توانید برنامه شما را حذف کرده و نصب کنید. - تحقیقاترسانی و پاک کردن حافظه نهان. ارائه دهنده ها می توان پاک کردن از بین بینندگان. خانه به این بازدید رضایت این بیشتر به شما امکان پذیر است !!!

باشید موفق

♥♥

• Spinnifix
    Hi there!

What happened here? My description in Arabic. I can't even do it.

I am German and have enough to do with my texts to translate from German into English.

What do you make of it !!!

crying-with-laughtergif

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?