🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Smiles8Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    JogOn said:
    Do King realise that part of the game/challenge for many is seeing how many sugar drops you can get in a level? Being limited to 5 kills that, and makes playing the older levels boring. So if you're trying to cut usage because you want to focus on profit, well done. You've unlocked alienating your players. 
    Is this 5 limit here to stay or will you come to your senses and revert back to something the was worth keeping the game for? When will you confirm? 

• ateoateo Posts: 54 Level 3
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 764 Game Expert
    I can't believe it just dawned on me that the 5 drop limit really means FIVE... And if one gets EATEN BY CHOCOLATE too bad, so sad... It doesn't get replaced by another one. 
    Huh. Who's the dummy now? 
    Yep. That would be me.
    As if I didn't hate chocolate enough already....

✌😎

Wash your 🙌 Mom said so! 😷

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

• NamuggaNamugga Posts: 16 Level 2
    I have noticed that Sugar drops have been decreased to 5 sugar drops per level.
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 853 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As commented, a random test group was created earlier this week. As @bearwithme mentioned, the Studio creates test groups to see how the players respond and engage with the feature. I cannot confirm until what day they'll be running it, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February.

Von_3 said:
    [...] It used to be that clicking on a sugar drop level told you where you were on the sugar track.
     I have resorted to using pen and paper to keep score otherwise I have no idea how many more games of miserly 5 drops per games I have to complete in order to reach 180.
    I can't keep playing all day on the off chance I might have got there.
    Thank you @Von_3 for bringing that up. For now, the Sugar track it shouldn't be visible in the game. I've been informed that, originally, there was no way to see how many sugar candies we had. During some time, we had the chance the see the Sugar track and we were able to see this information. I forwarded this information to the Studio and they will be evaluating the possibility to bring it back in some way. However, for now, we shouldn't expect to see the Sugar Track in the Power-Ups menu.

Deryck said:
    [...]
    @Pounawea Can you clarify what the change "Changing the unlocking level to 501." is about? What's being unlocked❓
    @Deryck , for players that are still progressing throughout the very first levels of Candy Crush Saga,  the Sugar Drops feature can be unlocked at level 130 whereas for other players (depending on whether they are part of this random group or not) they can unlock the feature at level 501. 

I hope this answers your question! Let me know otherwise. 🙂
    Welcome to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

🔥🌶 Candy Crush Saga: Hot right now  🌶🔥
  • clarabundaclarabunda Posts: 11 Level 2
    I have just logged out of the app on my iPhone and logged back in 
    I now do not have a sugar track at all and have lost all my boosters I had accumulated 😠 and my Dexters challenge has completely disappeared too. 
    Can someone help please? Not only had i been limited to 5 sugar drops per level now anything I had gained has disappeared! 
    Come on King loyal players deserve better! 
  • JogOnJogOn Posts: 7 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As commented, a random test group was created earlier this week. As @bearwithme mentioned, the Studio creates test groups to see how the players respond and engage with the feature. I cannot confirm until what day they'll be running it, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February.

Von_3 said:
    [...] It used to be that clicking on a sugar drop level told you where you were on the sugar track.
     I have resorted to using pen and paper to keep score otherwise I have no idea how many more games of miserly 5 drops per games I have to complete in order to reach 180.
    I can't keep playing all day on the off chance I might have got there.
    Thank you @Von_3 for bringing that up. For now, the Sugar track it shouldn't be visible in the game. I've been informed that, originally, there was no way to see how many sugar candies we had. During some time, we had the chance the see the Sugar track and we were able to see this information. I forwarded this information to the Studio and they will be evaluating the possibility to bring it back in some way. However, for now, we shouldn't expect to see the Sugar Track in the Power-Ups menu.

Deryck said:
    [...]
    @Pounawea Can you clarify what the change "Changing the unlocking level to 501." is about? What's being unlocked❓
    @Deryck , for players that are still progressing throughout the very first levels of Candy Crush Saga,  the Sugar Drops feature can be unlocked at level 130 whereas for other players (depending on whether they are part of this random group or not) they can unlock the feature at level 501. 

I hope this answers your question! Let me know otherwise. 🙂
    So it will stay at a limit of 5 sugar drops per level until at least mid February, then will maybe be reviewed, depending on revenues? How much do you expect usage to go down in the next month? or does that not really matter?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Leaderboard