⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'm playing on a new phone and my stage has been updated except for the rank

khanyonyo
khanyonyo Posts: 1 Newbie
Can you also update my rank and the goodies that I had? 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    ☺Hi there! ☺

Please update your app and clear the cache.

Then it should work.

Good luck

♥♥♥
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @khanyonyo and welcome to our wonderful community.  Unfortunately all saved boosters and lives are stored locally with each device, so when you switch to a new phone, any boosters and lives are lost and you will need to start over again.  What is saved is your progress and gold bars, as long as you have been playing the game either thru Facebook or King.com.
    When you talk about your rank - are you talking about the picture frame that is around your icon?  That should transfer with you because I play on several different platforms and my rank/picture frame is the same on each device.  

As @Spinnifix said above, make sure you have the latest version of the app., clear your cache and restart your device - making sure you have it turned off for at least 10-15 seconds before restarting your new phone and hopefully your rank will show up again.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @khanyonyo
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Tell me a little bit about how you got your problem.
    Did you encounter this problem after reinstalling the game app?
    Did you "log out" of the game?
    Did you connect the game to Facebook or the Kingdom?
    Show me a screenshot of your game map.

On the other hand, In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in device's memory. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing and the boosters are not refundable.

• ateo
    ateo Posts: 81 Level 3
    =) Escribe tu comentario

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?