5 sugar drop max?

Comments

• Nadia_C
    Nadia_C Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am on level 5136 and need to boosters to get further in the game. Being limited to 5 sugar drops is not good - I dont have so much time to play at a time. PLEASE revert to what it was before
  • dteeters
    dteeters Posts: 9 Level 2
    This just takes too much time....guess it's time to find another game to play!
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    This has to be the worst change ever. Completely changed the nature of the game.
    Everyone is really fed up.

I think King should scrap the whole thing and start again.
  • eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    well - I see I'm not the only one not pleased with the 5 sugar drops per level - I mean really King???????????

• ronster
    ronster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Been here 7 years, never paid a penny, but King made plenty off me from watching the advertisements.  I am out of here when my boosters are gone!!!!!!
  • Nadia_C
    Nadia_C Posts: 7 Level 2
    I have previously commented on this but today I am 100% irritated - I don't have time to play all the levels to get the 180 Sugar Drops.   Come on King - PLEASE go back to the way it was!
  • Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2
    So it took me about an hr to play enough levels to hit 180 drops today, that is just too long.  probably will end up doing half in the am and half in the pm. A tactic change helped a bit instead of  playing the levels I could get 20+ on  played the faster ones I'd been ignoring as I could only get 5-10, most of those can be won in under 2 min.  though a jump to a level option shure would help, takes forever to scroll through 6k levels when it jumps you back to the top for no reason.

• Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    I agree, @Brady_Allison. If the cap of 5 sugar drops remains, I will have to change the way I play, or just quit entirely. I don't really play to advance; I like playing the older levels (that give sugar drops) and seeing which ones I can improve on. I'm not interested in advancing just for the sake of advancing. When King introduced timed boosters I stopped playing. I can live with the compromise of having timed boosters issued every other day or so. I'm less sure about tolerating this cap of 5 max.
  • Simba64
    Simba64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First timed boosters.Now limited sugar drops.Really!!!Y'all will lose all your dedicated players whom been playing for years.Ridculous!
  • AlicePort
    AlicePort Posts: 2 Newbie
    It seems that King have not intention to change the limits of candies per level... players aren’t happy but apparently they don’t care.. I’ve posted here before saying it’s time to say goodbye to candy crush, but I’ve played again with hopes that King can revert the “situation”... but after some days, they don’t. It’s a shame, but definitely (and personally) and after more than 6100 levels.. GOODBYE CANDY CRUSH. I know that  for King I am “just one player”... but I was so faithful to this game for all the years, as many of other players...  Enjoy King your limit of 5 candies. 
    And yes... I am upset. 😤
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?