Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    JogOn said:
    Do King realise that part of the game/challenge for many is seeing how many sugar drops you can get in a level? Being limited to 5 kills that, and makes playing the older levels boring. So if you're trying to cut usage because you want to focus on profit, well done. You've unlocked alienating your players. 
    Is this 5 limit here to stay or will you come to your senses and revert back to something the was worth keeping the game for? When will you confirm? 

• Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    I heartily agree. Now that they took away all booster bots as well as feeding the baby the only fun I have with CC is to see how many sugar drops I can accumulate on the levels where you can collect a lot - 1476, 906, 666, 1137 - are (or WERE) some of my favorites. The "Relax and Play Candy!" line is insulting. 
  • ateo
    ateo Posts: 81 Level 3
    :o Escribe tu comentario
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I can't believe it just dawned on me that the 5 drop limit really means FIVE... And if one gets EATEN BY CHOCOLATE too bad, so sad... It doesn't get replaced by another one. 
    Huh. Who's the dummy now? 
    Yep. That would be me.
    As if I didn't hate chocolate enough already....

✌😎
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    I contacted the candy crush folks and explained what the problem was and there response was this: They tell me if your stuck on a level go watch that level on youtube or ask the community for help. They ignored the whole issue that I brought up which was the lack of candies. I have a question for everyone who has commented on this site: It's obvious that King.com along with Candy Crush people don't care about us so I say we need to find another way to get there attention so who out there on the forum can provide a way to get the Attention of King and Candy Crush
    58838 Posts: 1 Newbie
    King has taken a fun game and totally destroyed it!  A limit of 5 sugar drops, timed prizes, and all the other ridiculous “enhancements” your “developers” have made forces me to quit the game. 
  • valeriemarie
    valeriemarie Posts: 1 Newbie
    I realize you want people to pay for additional boosters and extras in the game, but instead of doing that, this has made me stop playing altogether. This game has slowly become less fun with all the changes, and the change with the 5 sugar drops per level has turned me off to this game completely. Please stop ruining what was once a really fun game to play and bring back the regular features!
  • Liz_Bailey
    Liz_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    Horrible!  Ghastly! Unmotivating! Tragic!
    reducing Candy Drops to 5 per level. Makes me want to give up. 
    That makes 36 games to play to get to 180 drops. 
    That’s ridiculous. 
    Return it to the old way. Rewarding us for as many as we can earn. 
    Or I’m giving up. 
    Why change the rules in the middle of the game. 
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    So how many other players have suffered the same thing as those that have already commented beforehand? If any player out there is only getting 5 candies per candy level this is the place to vent your frustration.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?