No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Fury161 said:
    Well said Mercerik,
    Not sure why it bothers him so much??
    Just don’t follow it. Pretty simple. 
    I, like hundreds want a response from the studio. How do you just ignore 110 pages!?!
    GIVE US THE ANSWER WE DESERVE KING
    @Fury161;    

Don't forget to tag the CM! Otherwise, he won't get a Notification on your message. 
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    This thread has in effect become a sub community within the community
  • fabie
    fabie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

Here
  • fabie
    fabie Posts: 4 Newbie
    I speak french I speakn’t english
  • tkls
    tkls Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m nearing 4,000 and now have to quit. The no restart and limiting “C” candies to five per game has taken the fun out of the whole thing. 
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Candy pet event is going on and i collected blue colour Candies and then its gone for a bake and when i opened the game it disappear and today it appear again and time left only 1 hour whats going on.....🤔🧐
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    FaRayha said:
    Candy pet event is going on and i collected blue colour Candies and then its gone for a bake and when i opened the game it disappear and today it appear again and time left only 1 hour whats going on.....🤔🧐
    Hi FaRayha. This question would be better answered elsewhere in the Community. It deserves attention and the best people to answer it may never see it on this discussion thread. I recommend first checking the FAQ section in the Support area to see if anyone has already asked the same question. At the top of this screen you'll see Support, go there and you'll see this:

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    @FaRayha
    I want you to know that the same thing happened to me just now. I believe that time ran out sooner then it showed on the event timer. It alsotook me too play one levelbefore my game gave me the Space Race event that had already started. It had to catch up with current events. I think you need to get it finished before the end of day on Thursday.

I think there's a glitch between the event running out of time and the timer that's on the screen when you open your game and see the event for that first time. 
    It's a weekly timed event that has to be completed before a certain day and time. The countdown clock you see in your game doesn't coincide with the event clock. 
    Say it starts on Tuesday at 12:00am and runs for 72 hours. Then you open your game at 8 am the same day. The clock shows you that you have 72 hours to complete the event, but at that time of the day you should only have 64 hours on the clock because it's already been running for 8 hours. 
    See what I mean? That's my theory, but like I said, it needs to go to the Support section in order to be answered properly. This doesn't belong in this discussion thread,

✌😎

The candy pet won't open even though there's time on the clock. I did finish it on my other device, though, but that has nothing to do with it not opening.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    fabie said:
    I speak french I speakn’t english

Hi @fabie! Welcome to the Community!

English is the only supported language for the Community, so we all only post in English otherwise not everyone will understand.
    If you don't speak English or if it is not your first language, it's not that tragic. #LoL Using an online translator might help. Here are some:

https://translate.google.com/

https://www.bing.com/translator/

https://www.translator.eu/english/

See you around! #KeepCrushingIt

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?