Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    It's time Candy Crush Saga folks, It's time to abandon this game until the creators have learned DO NOT CHANGE THE NUMBERS OF CANDIES PLAYERS CAN GET. Why should we as players be subject to this BS on the part of Candy Crush, the answer is simple folks they want the players to stop collecting so many candies to get as many boosters as they can get. Hey if Candy Crush doesn't like players racking up candies that fast then actually help the players pass certain levels there stuck on instead of telling them through email to go to youtube for help or send them to the community forum. The players are asking for your help not youtube's help or the communities help.

I am asking all fans of the Candy Crush Saga game: Leave the game and don't come back until they start treating the players with more respect and actually providing help instead of ignoring them. 
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Please don’t change to the 5 drop limit. This makes it pointless to play old levels. I buy boosters but also play old levels to collect free boosters This is a horrible idea. I’m not one to threaten to quit playing and probably won’t but I refuse to purchase any more boosters if this is going to be the new normal. I felt there was a good balance between the two but not anymore. 
  • Sammy2005
    Sammy2005 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    * Edit by CM: unsupported language
  • Sammy2005
    Sammy2005 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    * Edit by CM: unsupported language
  • Hipsy86
    Hipsy86 Posts: 6 Level 2
    please do not change to 5 drops .. 
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your comments.

I've merged other open questions in regards to the 5 drop only in this category. Let's please gather all the questions, comments and feedback (support category) here, so the information is centralized in only 1 'place'. 

I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. 

A new and random test group was created and very soon it will be reaching more players. @jmesmall @Tankergirl @Mary_Kay @deryck
    The changes for this group of players are the following: 
    • Changing the unlocking level to 501. 
    • Changing the Sugar Candies drops to 5.
    • Changes also in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards of the Sugar track. 

How exactly is changing the number of candies for each candy level to 5 fair? I can't keep going through candy levels and only getting 5 candies that is just way to low. For crying out loud when I play a level like 286 it should produce more than 5 candies but now thats no longer the case. Please leave the candies alone and however many candies the player gets is that no change is needed or required. You are basically making things harder for players instead of making it easy on players. Can  you please reverse this new method of yours?

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    @Victor_10 I agree with you about stopping playing the game! Since the other day when they introduced this BS, I don't want to play anymore and had played only a few new levels! This is the stupidest update which they made so far and they don't give us a simple and reasonable explanation! It's GREED! But I will also stop buying gold bars! I've been a loyal player since for donkeys years, since they Max level was 2000, but now I'm thinking of quitting this BS for good!
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    I used to play to win 10 , 20 etc sugar drops,, now max 5,, why? You took away the reason to enter every day..please answer
  • ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    I said the other day, I’m done, I love playing the game but will NOT play.  The games are impossible to win in the 4000s without using multiple boosters and I refuse to play now.  It’s just not fun.  I played for fun and it’s simply not fun when you get 5 sugar drops per level. Nope, not me, I’m done. I’m looking for something new without the King name attached to it.
  • chillsville_
    chillsville_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    will have to play 28 levels to get to 180 sugar drops put it back to normal 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?